jan-willem3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
DUTCH Langauge Pack Windows mobile 6.5.X.:D

:D:D:D:D:D

NEW Windows mobile 6.5 (21xxx)

Looks like it works with the most recentbuilds

99% chance that it works on older and newer builds but the one above are 100% working.

Features

- Complete system translation

- Included complete manilla translation (incl facebook and documents tab)

I use it succesfully on my phone now.
Tutorial

Note use resco file explorer.
You can get 7 days fully fuctional trial here
http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/downloads.asp
unhide system files by menu-options-general-second tab browser and uncheck all boxes

1. Fist find out wich windows mobile you got if you have startmenu key and X keys at the bottom you got windows mobile 23xxx so take that zip.
You got the keys at the top of the screen you got windows mobile 21xxx
so take the right version below.

2.Extract the zip

3.Copy the ''put in windows folder'' to your SD card.
Use a filemaneger and copy all the files in ''put in windows folder'' in
Windows on your system. Make sure no files are HIDDEN also hidden proctected system need to be possible to view. (on pc and phone)

You can unhide files here go to windows explorer (verkenner) >extra>mapopties> tab view (tab weergave)> unchek beveiligde bestuuringsysteem bestanden verbergen+ Scorll to down to the bottom and select ''verborgen bestanden mappen en stations weergeven''> click apply (toepassen)

4. Make a copy of the start menu and put it in the windows folder with the name ''Startmenu'' (NO SPACES).
In the Startmenu map you find two folders Settings and programs
change this to Programma's and Instellingen
Make also a copy from the map startup and rename it to opstarten.

5. Apply fixe's if avaible look under the post the large zip always the newest include all fixes except compass sinds this is a random issue. (So you don't need the wifi-router translation that is just for people who used the old package before this.

6. Install the cab in the zip. (this changes the language in the registery) .

7. Power off the device and after that start it up again

8. Do the dance baby your is in Dutch

Note: you can translate the Icons in the start menu if you want.
Note: The hole package includes some no needed files but it is a few (500 Kb or something like that) so no worries :) . And if they needed for a program they are there

Known not translated things yet.
-Sometimes a little graphical ugly problem (text is to long)

For the rest everything translated quickgps, office etc...

Thx to merten3000's who created a rodium rom with sense 2.5
I could extract his langauge files.
He was one of the only people who used a 6.5.X rom in dutch:D
Thx to the creater of this thread who helped me out.
Thx to dutty ;)

And don't forget Enjoy it.

Fix : Digital Compass fix (if you can't set my location)

Attachments

• Duttys_Digital_ComPass_Fix.cab
    2.5 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
Well at the moment I have no plans to make a spanisch one this was just for my self and I wanted to share so the rest could enjoy to. Actually it's boring work to do you just have to found a spanisch rom get the .mui files out with the spanish local code put it in your windows folder. And change the register and apply the tweaks for spanisch.

JoRoGe

Oct 23, 2007
Getafe
Well at the moment I have no plans to make a spanisch one this was just for my self and I wanted to share so the rest could enjoy to. Actually it's boring work to do you just have to found a spanisch rom get the .mui files out with the spanish local code put it in your windows folder. And change the register and apply the tweaks for spanisch.

Ok, thanks.

How I get spanish files in .nbh? With any program?

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
Last edited:

JoRoGe

Oct 23, 2007
Getafe
Take a look here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=624929

You can just put the spanisch file in windows folder. But you could also use an editor but that is more complexed.

here you can find the spanisch code you want

http://www.science.co.il/Language/Locale-Codes.asp

Then you have to find a spanisch rom and extract the files with your code with is de
Hexade code look at the site wich I posted above wich hexade code you need.

Thank you very much ;)

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
Well I don't know exactly but you can try. No shot is no hit.
But be warned in the worst situation you have to hard reset the phone. But there is also a possibility that is gonna work.

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
New information looks like the files work on almost evrybuild. I will make a windows mobile 6.5.5 soon. So its compataible with almost any windows mobile 6.5.X build. I will also make systemfiles only versions. :D

detovenaar

Mar 2, 2009
Just tested it on a ROM from dutty ''Duttys_Leo_Sense_2.5_5.23568.5.5.0_1.77_Hybrid_V3_WWE'' and i cant find the map ''Startmenu'' only ''Start menu''
i guess its because its a ''23568'' ROM.
And also getting a view errors at copy pasting from the map ''put in windows folder''

Sorry voor mijn Engels, grammatica is niet mijn beste kant:eek:

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
New WIFI Router translation
Look at start post.

I found the file it was called under CMInternetsharing I will upload it. If you put this in windows folder your wifi router will be translated to.

BTW have anyone problems with the dialer I got small translation bugs feedback please. :p

Last edited:

dempie

Jan 12, 2009
Overijssel
after doing all the steps, the rom is in dutch...

BUT.. i can't open the startmenu.. wenn i click on it, the screen freezes for a few seconds and nothing happened...

using the newest kwbr rom

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
KWBR rom is based on Windows Mobile 6.5 OS (5.2.21901) not 6.5.X this version is for Windows Mobile 6.5.X you can change the registery keys back if possible to get enlgisch and a fully working phone. My plans are to make a 6.5 version soon (in a few days).

dempie

Jan 12, 2009
Overijssel
KWBR rom is based on Windows Mobile 6.5 OS (5.2.21901) not 6.5.X this version is for Windows Mobile 6.5.X you can change the registery keys back if possible to get enlgisch and a fully working phone. My plans are to make a 6.5 version soon (in a few days).

hmmzz.. did a hard reset.. because i can't open the startmenu anymore, so i can't reach regedit or total comander...

would be great if you make an version for windows 6.5 because i don't like the 6.5.X versions....

jan-willem3

Mar 13, 2010
┌┐(●_●)┌┐
hmmzz.. did a hard reset.. because i can't open the startmenu anymore, so i can't reach regedit or total comander...

would be great if you make an version for windows 6.5 because i don't like the 6.5.X versions....

You could reach it if sense 2.5 was installed you can make a quicklink on the hometab just for the next time if your startmenu dont work.:p