Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
One thing that no patch has managed to fix for me is the inconsistency of my GPS. It'll often work great right after flashing an update... but then a number of days later, it will take minutes to lock, or won't at all. This is usually remedied by rebooting.
Anyone have similar experiences or any ideas?
Please give us specifics about your location and environment.
1. Do you have a case on the phone?
2. Are you testing inside or outside?
3. What's your field of view like as far as the sky is concerned?
4. Where abouts are you located?
5. What ROM are you using?
6. What radio and RIL?
7. Have you followed the instructions to let it "learn" as I like to say in the Notes section?
As I've hinted at, this is a seemingly random occurrence that happens over time, regardless of sky conditions or time of day. Many times, simply rebooting the phone will decrease lock time and increase satellites acquired. I don't know why... haven't the faintest idea.
|agps, gps, inspire, lock, slow|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|