[THEME] MEIZU DARK [OVERCOME] by [NATIOUS] [UPDATED 26/7] [KRATOS]

What colour variations of this theme would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

zoran89

Mar 30, 2010
Osijek
When I installed this theme my autoritation is all wrong... in notification bar when its of, its really on... I mean, when wlan lights up then its on,but when I click on autoritation and it lights up then its off instead of on like the rest of stuff (wifi, be, GPS )

Sent from my GT-P1000

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
@natious
The blue Swype looks pretty nice on the white/black keyboard.

Can't wait till you expand this theme :D

Sent from my GT-I9100

tovarish

Nov 13, 2006
This is on my to-do list, hopefully it will be in the next update, i just need to work out how to setup the batch, i dont really wanna sit here and change 100 images lol

I just finished themeing the swype keyboard, conctacts and messages is next

no hurries, take your time. If you can give me the base image in png or something i can write a small program that will write 0-100 text on the image.

elgarteo95

Oct 11, 2009
Hong Kong
The theme is wonderful, but I think you've miss the charging icon in the lockscreen
it isn't mono and too colourful to fit the theme :)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

natious

Dec 22, 2010
Melbourne
www.facebook.com
When I installed this theme my autoritation is all wrong... in notification bar when its of, its really on... I mean, when wlan lights up then its on,but when I click on autoritation and it lights up then its off instead of on like the rest of stuff (wifi, be, GPS )

Sent from my GT-P1000

Thats the correct way, it's called orientation lock, do when it's on it locks the screen orientation

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

k0sh

Mar 24, 2011
Galaxy World
play.google.com
lol, but i dont think maybe people would want girly colours

i thought you'll say that form the 1st post i posted :p
but u late

its not girly color , its white and pink , something sexy though , not dark

put the question in your 1st post with big size and lets see the ppl reaction :p

do it , i'm not gay and i don't like pink neither purple but i feel it will look nice with this theme :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PDVv7.jpg

INFO
    A minimalistic dark version of the Meizu theme ONLY for overcomes' jupiter+ rom.

All colours have been replaced with monochrome colours (whites, greys and black) let me know if i have missed any.

I'll possibly be re-releasing it in other colours if i can get my photoshop batching working properly so fingers crossed! :cool:

Mms.apk
    aX9C8.png
    U6dBT.png

Swype.apk
    fDHKf.png

Only English Character Keyboards have been themed
    INSTALATION

Transfer to SD
    Flash via CWM
    clear cache and reboot
    Font is included, i replaced Helvetica, so in settings set default font to helvetica, if it doesnt work, ive attached it to the post, download and transfer to SD, then set with fontchanger, its free in the market

If you download and enjoy all i ask for is you hit the thanks button ;)

DOWNLOAD
    MIRROR

[B]STOCK GB THEME[/B]
    thanks to Doctoral
    DOWNLOAD
    CHANGE LOG

- frameworkres.apk
    - settingsUI.apk
    - settings.apk
    - touchwizcalculator (dpi fixed not themed)
    - contacts (dpi fixed not themed)
    - Swype keyboard
    - mms.apk
    - New lockscreen buttons
    - Buttons and toast in framework fixed (toast still isnt fixed, im not sure why its acting funny, i re did the draw9s on it, ill investigate further when i get a chance)
    - Clocktopia font changed to eurostile

- frameworkres.apk
    - settingsUI.apk
    - settings.apk
    not bad at all , copy and paste ;) my turn now , how u feel ?

A bit more than copy and paste retard, if you can't tell the difference you're even dumber than I originally thought, so how about you choke on a fat **** and die.

:)

really ? so how you feel now ? cool right ? live what i live when u do the same retarded

What the **** are you trying to say?

The theme looks great. Is there any way that you could create & apply something like this to swype? I have a black & white theme on my Galaxy S that I absolutely love.

Sure, ill give it ago today if i find some free time ;)

edit: I had a look in the apk and theres a ton of keyboards, ill probably only do qwerty as thats the most common, ill try and do it today.