[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

gershee

Yes, still really fast and responsive about to download speed test to see what down and upload looks like. Maybe its just me but call clarity actually seems better than most roms too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

I noticed tw roms are way louder. speaker and in call.
I always use volume+ on aosp cause I can't hear shieeeeeet.
maybe you coming from aosp so its very apparent?

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I'd say so besides phone app and music app issue

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
mobile Odin will not work either..you must restore using Odin oc if you want to back out of this ROM

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I noticed tw roms are way louder. speaker and in call.
I always use volume+ on aosp cause I can't hear shieeeeeet.
maybe you coming from aosp so its very apparent?

Believe me, I know.. I use speakerphone all the time and on ics roms whether aosp or not they always sound garbled and way too low.. that's why I can't wait to have this up and running..

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Im going to release a full beta tomorrow in the dev section. I will try to address all these issues that have been stated.

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Im going to release a full beta tomorrow in the dev section. I will try to address all these issues that have been stated.

Nice.. can't wait... hopefully I don't sound like a spoiled brat making early requests of a dev that has been slaving away at this.. but... was wondering since its a tw hybrid, is there anyway possible to tweak it to where you could change proxy settings and update profile and prl? Or is this just a no go because of the 404 base.. besides the speed and performance alone, this would make this Rom unbelievable.. you can call me a brat now, its cool..

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Nice.. can't wait... hopefully I don't sound like a spoiled brat making early requests of a dev that has been slaving away at this.. but... was wondering since its a tw hybrid, is there anyway possible to tweak it to where you could change proxy settings and update profile and prl? Or is this just a no go because of the 404 base.. besides the speed and performance alone, this would make this Rom unbelievable.. you can call me a brat now, its cool..

Are you talking about proxy settings within the browser?

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012

Why i Odda.......

Just kidding. Were you able to test the browser? It should have proxy mod built in. I also added a ivp4 proxy script as well. Let know if it works

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Why i Odda.......

Just kidding. Were you able to test the browser? It should have proxy mod built in. I also added a ivp4 proxy script as well. Let know if it works

Yes I tested it and it was blazing fast like everything else but I meant being able to change the proxy settings through dial pad using ##3282#, then entering msl, and going to multimedia settings.. when you go to that menu it says the values aren't set.. when you change them manually they remain the same.. I tried to update profile and prl, got an error message every time I tried, even after rebooting. I was thinking that was because of the 404 base because every dev tells you to update profile and prl on previous Rom before flashing to 404, as you won't be able to once the 404 is booted

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Unbelievable work so far though... once the beta drops this is gonna be my daily for quite some time

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Is there a new link for this rom? I want to try it out but the link is dead.

It burns when I Tapatalk...

Just checked it and you're right, it was working earlier.. maybe reactive just took it down to finish it up. He said he was going to release the beta tomorrow

Reactions: Beejis

Top Liked Posts