[Q] Network signal drop

Search This thread

Groot

Mar 7, 2013
Bacolod
Hello guys, first off I have an ATT S3 running the latest PA beta with quantum kernel.
Now my query, sometimes i have a strong signal and then it suddenly disappears, i mean from a strong signal to a no signal and it takes approximately 2 minutes to get it back again. My baseband is the latest anyways and i always have LTE on.

Btw even though i tried switching the signal mode it still doesn't work, any help would be appreciated thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

TunaDelight

May 15, 2014
It has something to do with a LTE bug, many people have had it. I actually have it currently on my S3 with Quantum ROM.

From what I have found and read is that we have to go back to stock ROM, though it is "complicated" that it might brick our phones with an increased percentage... I am looking for guides on helping me go back to stock, but everything is so unorganized on here and many more experienced users don't like to help others who have problems. They just tell us what is needed without the aide that might help prevent a brick..

What I do know is that you need to go back to an old bootloader but you can't go back to an old bootloader.. :eek:

I will be following this thread for some help, mine didn't get any help.

Reactions: Groot and Ed Murray

jasvncnt1

Dec 8, 2011
Union NJ
I had the issue in the past. I fixed it by going back to stock with Odin. Some have said you can also fix by flashing a TW ROM. I have not tested it that way though.
Not sure but I believe going back to stock depends on which bootloader your on.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It has something to do with a LTE bug, many people have had it. I actually have it currently on my S3 with Quantum ROM.

From what I have found and read is that we have to go back to stock ROM, though it is "complicated" that it might brick our phones with an increased percentage... I am looking for guides on helping me go back to stock, but everything is so unorganized on here and many more experienced users don't like to help others who have problems. They just tell us what is needed without the aide that might help prevent a brick..

What I do know is that you need to go back to an old bootloader but you can't go back to an old bootloader.. :eek:

I will be following this thread for some help, mine didn't get any help.