[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

Manneman32

May 8, 2009
Sweden
For you who still uses this ROM... I flashed this today from Stock Kernel and Stock ROM (rooted) but after installing a couple of apps and setting up my accounts I find it kind of slow and sluggish. Is there any benifits using another kernel other than the one included? Any recommendations? If I flash another Kernel... will I loose all my settings? I have learned that I should use the Kernel Cleaning Script... does it not wipe everything?

The apps installed are nothing special... upgraded via Google Play and installed FB and other regular apps... so nothing there makes it laggy (not on other ICS Roms anyway). Also... no autosync other than Whatsapp.

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Just to clear out, i am not gonna redo this rom at all. I am though thinking of doing a little rom for myself in 2-3 months when we will have jellybean for sgs and it will be stable, then ill just add some seriously required features and gonna compile a little rom as by then i will also have my brother's new computer to work on.

vitorino_j

Jul 25, 2007
Coimbra
Just to clear out, i am not gonna redo this rom at all. I am though thinking of doing a little rom for myself in 2-3 months when we will have jellybean for sgs and it will be stable, then ill just add some seriously required features and gonna compile a little rom as by then i will also have my brother's new computer to work on.

Hi Bhu1.
And will we bee getting access to that ROM of yours? I don't mind wait... I'm so happy with my LBR... But I'd loved to test that one when it's ready. If you don't mind, of course.

Greetings.

Num_Lock

Oct 17, 2011
This is the only ics based rom which does not going crazy (a lot of fc's) after few days of use, i wish you continue this series of roms =\

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
This is the only ics based rom which does not going crazy (a lot of fc's) after few days of use, i wish you continue this series of roms =\

I will make a new rom, it will be compiled from jelly beam source. Just wait 2-3 months until we have proper source to compile. I will keep it minimal and add just the important features.

MagiCminD

Jan 29, 2008
Lisbon
OTG usb?

Hi there.
Just downloaded and installed.
Great work.

I'm trying to put a usbHost and a Card reader working on my SGS GT -i9000...
But no luck

Any help, please?
Running
I9000XXJVU
Kernel 3.0.8-NEO-3.0-TeamISCSGS-257714-g197c0a1-dirty
Build: GT-I9000-user 4.0.3 IML74K onecosmic.20120204.223407 test-keys

latouffe

Jul 30, 2011
Hi.
I just wanted to know if there will be a new infinitum ROM :)
I would love to have a last update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!