Search This thread

elia222

Feb 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23

georgekg

Sep 7, 2010

READ BEFORE FLASHING!!

This rom doesn't boot!

So, whats the point of posting it? :eek: Why he didn't just post the screens of ROM development? I appreciate everyone's hard work, but still don't see the point... posting the 100MB file that doesn't boot? I think that there is more sense to send the PM with link to everyone who want, and who know how to test this ROM than post it here for everyone... But this is just my opinion and I think that there is no room for such jumpy comments...

Anyway, big thanks for the Jordfaz and his hard work! :good:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using my 10 premium fingers

Last edited:
Reactions: krasent

whoshotjr2006

Jun 8, 2010
toledo
The point of posting the file even without it booting is for the hive mind to possibly provide answers with log cats and such.

Great to see you still chuggin along jordfaz. :)

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

drewniany92

Jul 18, 2012
have u ever thought how much time devs need to make completely new rom?? it is new project so please don't rush them m8. i'm sure it will work but we have to be patient at now. you always can test something else. there is a lot of roms for willy so u can test it and say what do u u think about them :)

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2

uZzY94

May 8, 2012
have u ever thought how much time devs need to make completely new rom?? it is new project so please don't rush them m8. i'm sure it will work but we have to be patient at now. you always can test something else. there is a lot of roms for willy so u can test it and say what do u u think about them :)

The question is if CM10 will work better than CM9 (Project Butter and so on)

drewniany92

Jul 18, 2012
honestly? i think no. smooth cm9 is max what devs could get for wildfire imo. it is too old model for jelly bean. i'm sure it will work but it never be as fast as cm7 or cm9. i would not belive in it but for me it is true ):

faZevoLv

Mar 12, 2012
Nantwich
Hey jordfaz no offence but why do you port cyanogenmod. Like when ErwinP compiled cm9 from source you ported cm9 from another device. Now danibosev compiled cm10 from source and you ported same cm10 from another device. Whats the point of all this?
Again sorry no offence just asking

its all based on the source builds, but the framework and apps are different so that there are more options like Aokp

sensei punk

Apr 10, 2012
working yet?

Sorry man but do you have this rom working yet? last post was back in Jan and its April now....any luck with it being functional ?

drewniany92

Jul 18, 2012
yup, ics can be smooth but it is created for phones which have gpu support. ics roms are much more laggy than gb sometimes and almost always there is a callscreen lag. also many apps don't work as they should work...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cyanogenmod 10
    By Jordfaz

This is a port i made from the latest Jelly bean 4.1.2 build by. The base rom for this is Danibosnev's build of CM 10.

This does not yet boot, but close enough apart from a few errors (can't figure out what they are yet though), so i need help from everyone to test, logcat and report back with fixes.

Original rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956127

Features

- Jelly bean (4.1.2)
    - Jelly bean trebuchet
    - Theme chooser
    - Customisable lockscreen and statusbbar
    - Performance settings
    - Apollo music player
    - Paranoid wallpapers
    - More settings by me (Future releases)

Bugs

- Doesn't quite boot yet.

Credits

- Danibosnev
    - Android_United
    - Benjamingwynn
    - Wildfire s devs
    - Mongoosehelix
    - Shelnutt2
    - Whoshotjr2006
    - Cyanogen
    - Dsixda
    - Hero CDMA crew
    Download

Download from Mediafire

Note: Im only going to put in the changelog things done by me, and not the CM team.
    Note: Always keep a backup of a working rom before installation because this may not boot. You have been warned.

Changelog

21/10/2012
    - Initial release

Screenshots

Screenshot_2012-11-14-02-16-03.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-14-02-16-50.png

Wifi is fixed in your tests?

Enviado desde mi XT910 usando Tapatalk 2

havnt tested yet, but probably not.
    Even though this is a port you still need to put a link in the op to the original rom or source used. Thanks in advance.

E.

Sent from my Nocturnalized One XL using Forum Runner

Added link to original thread.

Rebased on galaxy mini rom because its LDPI, getting closer to booting:D

Also ported CM9.1 from the same thread, it boots and im just tweaking it, plus its all LDPI so no re-sizing issues;)
    AOKP jb boots!!!!!!!!!!:victory: