[ROM][miROM8][ENG]18.10.[GER]20.10. WM6.5 CHT1.8.5/CHT 2.0 HYBRID SENSE2018/SpbMobile

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Miro, also maniladailer is much better ... you know .... Do not you forget ... hello

yes, i like manilaDailer too, but it cost - 10 MB of free RAM

original cooked ROM = sense 2018 + startMenu - manilaDailer = 65 MB

i will put all cab's to download for all options:

opt. 1= sense 2018 - startMenu - manilaDailer = 75 MB
opt. 2= sense 2018 - startMenu - manilaDailer + Co0kiHomeTab = 65 MB
opt. 3= sense 2018 - startMenu + manilaDailer + Co0kiHomeTab = 60 MB
opt. 4= sense 2018 + startMenu + manilaDailer + Co0kiHomeTab = 55 MB

Kilihari

Nov 26, 2006
Old Start Menu and old Virtual Keyboard?

Hello Miro!

Love the ROMS man, your the best. Also, will you have the old smaller start menu and old smaller virtual keyboard included? (Very important! :), I need them)

-Kili.

bigandrea

Mar 24, 2008
Miro ... OK ... but I said to cook the rom already installed with the maniladailer ...
Anyway ... after a varied use of the phone in two, three, four days ... the ram to get what?

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Hello Miro!

Love the ROMS man, your the best. Also, will you have the old smaller start menu and old smaller virtual keyboard included? (Very important! :), I need them)

-Kili.

hello killi,

thank you for the praise to my work- that make me happy and give me a lot motivation.

old keyboard you can activate in registry, i search the key. ROMis with standard menu from 6.5 (big) if you like menu as in 6.1 i give you the QuickMenu.cab. looks like 6.1 menu, but is customizable!

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Miro ... OK ... but I said to cook the rom already installed with the maniladailer ...
Anyway ... after a varied use of the phone in two, three, four days ... the ram to get what?

sorry, i don´t have test it over tree or four days, without reset. but i think use ca. 15 MB and give not free. ok. i know what you siad- but let me cook, how i think is the best for all, ok.

Last edited:

Kilihari

Nov 26, 2006
The BIG and small Start menu icon.

hello killi,
ROMs with the standard menu from 6.5 (big) if you like menu as in 6.1 i give you the QuickMenu.cab. looks like 6.1 menu, but is customizable!

No, sorry, no, thats not what I mean. I mean... Windows Mobile v6.5 has a small start menu icon in the top left hand corner of the screen as seen here.
268689-360-480.jpg

However Windows Mobile v6.5.3-6.5.5 has the GIANT start menu icon located in the lower left hand corner, as seen here.
Screenshot_of_Windows_Mobile_6.5.3.jpg

Can you build rom so that it has the smaller start menu icon in the top left hand corner because it takes up less space on the screen and programs are more compatible with it. Thank you so much, seriously man, your the best, you build the ROM with the 6.5 start menu icon, I WILL BE SO HAPPY!

-Kili

Last edited:

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
hi killi,

yes the new miROM has smaller start menu icon:

attachment.php

Kilihari

Nov 26, 2006
Your awesome. Seriously awesome

Seriously my friend, I cannot begin to describe my excitement, this is going to be the very first useable rom for me with sense. It will have sense, small keyboard, small start menu icon. This is the pinnacle of all TG01 roms.

Does anyone have a similar problem with their phone havering trouble booting up... it will reboot several times before actually starting up

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Seriously my friend, I cannot begin to describe my excitement, this is going to be the very first useable rom for me with sense. It will have sense, small keyboard, small start menu icon. This is the pinnacle of all TG01 roms.

Does anyone have a similar problem with their phone havering trouble booting up... it will reboot several times before actually starting up

have you this problem with all ROM´s?

Kilihari

Nov 26, 2006
Your ROMs are perfect.

have you this problem with all ROM´s?

Yes I do, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that your ROM has something wrong with it. Quite the contrary, your ROMs are the very best of the best. Sorry... again... I should have been more clear, my apologies. Yes... I have this problem with all ROMs, but your ROMs seem to keep my device most stable. All of your ROMs are the best for my device, which is why I am so excited about this next MIROM8 ROM. Seriously, I am ecstatic!

-Kili.

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Miro Hello ... what is the rom that these two (ie mirom1 vs mirom8) consumes less ram?

miROM1 is without StartMenu, without ManilaDailer with CHT after a few hours was stable at 58 MB. this is enough e.g. Navigation + Opera and has 30 MB free. I think miROM8 stay still with min. 50 MB. But not only RAM is important, therefore, is stability and Fastner-and that is just with 50 MB

Last edited:

nueloc

Mar 28, 2010
Bucharest
hi miro, can you give as a clue for the release date of eng version of this rom? i'll be waiting here 'cause i's so tired of flashing my phone every 2 weeks . i hope the eng verson of this rom to be the last on my phone :D.

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
hi miro, can you give as a clue for the release date of eng version of this rom? i'll be waiting here 'cause i's so tired of flashing my phone every 2 weeks . i hope the eng verson of this rom to be the last on my phone :D.

i think not- you are a flash-junkie :D

ROM is finish, but fine tuning take my short time in demanding. i hoppe lastest Sunday or Monday.

...thank you for interest of my work

Kilihari

Nov 26, 2006
Awe so sad.... I thought it would be released today!

I was hoping that it would have been released today so I could fix up my phone this weekend.... but it looks as if it will have to wait.

This ROM will be the best ROM for the TG01, these are the reasons why.

It will have Sence - many ROMs utilize sense however MIROs adaption of Sense to the TG01 seems darn near flawless. SPB Mobile Shell is alsmot as good looking as Sense except for the fact that Sense has better widgets like the stocks and what not. Also this will have 2.0 of CHT which will remove the giant start button at the bottom of the screen and make it as if Sense was a native application for the TG01.

The Smaller Start Menu Icon - The only problem with the 6.5.5 version of Windows Mobile is the fact that they have a GIANT Start menu button icon in the lower left hand corner versus the smaller start menu icon in the top left hand corner of normal 6.5 versions of Windows Mobile. This is not so much of a problem other than it looks ugly until you start using programs like Garmin Mobile XT and other full screen applications, they usually have a few pixels of space at the top of the screen that makes the phone look like there is something wrong with it. Or that the program wasn't designed for the phone.

The Smaller Windows Virtual Keyboard - Of course all of us use Swipe or EZ Input. However setting up the device is made so much simpler when using the old keyboard, the old virtual keyboard is great for typing in things like passwords, setting up mail accounts, things like this. These simple tasks are rendered near impossible with the native Toshiba Virtual Keyboard, or the newer Microsoft Keyboard.

Last but not least, all of the fixes, and all of the tweaks that Miro incorporates into his ROMs make his ROMs the best, the most stable in my opinion. In the beginning, when I received my phone in the mail, my phone was almost unusable. Through the help of all of the fine people on this board and the coders. My device is almost good. With this latest ROM by Miro, I will... after really one full year be able to use my TG01 device the way that I had imagined I would be able to in the beginning.

Thanks Miro, thank you everyone! :D

Last edited:

nueloc

Mar 28, 2010
Bucharest
i think not- you are a flash-junkie :D

ROM is finish, but fine tuning take my short time in demanding. i hoppe lastest Sunday or Monday.

...thank you for interest of my work

flash junkie this made me laugh. im using your latest rom but with spb mobile shell cause sense wont start. i don't like it at all (spb )and it drains fast my battery. i ll be waiting for your best sense rom ever

bigandrea

Mar 24, 2008
Hello ... you can enter in the next rom the game of teeter htc? I tried to install many, but none works ....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

ENGLISH Version only:

miRom 8 radio 1600: http://www.multiupload.com/VDJGVNXJ6Y
    miRom 8 radio 0300: http://www.multiupload.com/RP1WJZKA48
    miRom 8 radio 1700:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RZQ5ET9

HTC Messaging not works, pls read this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8696527&postcount=93

Fix alarm/ringtone find here: http://xdaforums.com/show...5&postcount=47http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OBXR9PF3

wallpaper is away after reset. this is only if the wallpaper is from SD Card, if is on device (my pictures or in windows folder) is o.k. i think this caused OS 6.5 and is not a bugg!

with last miROM1 ENG most user have problems with the lockscreen- i have deactivated. if you like instal s2u.

WM Titanium HTC SENSE Sense and SpbMobileShell including Mobile expansion in a miROM
    Landscape. WiF-Router, BT on/off, DataDisconnect after weather/email/agps- Update
    with ManilaStartMenu + cht 1.8.5 + ManilaPhoneDailer

....WM Titanium free RAM at start 86 MB (with QuickMenu)
    ....SpbMobileShell + Mobile Sense free RAM at start 77 MB
    ... and in the same ROM HTC SENSE free RAM at start 64 MB
    ... and all three switchable UI

INFO:
    SpbMobileShell is not a freeware so you have to register them.
    Since SpbMobileShell on the TG01 was on it from the start, it's no problem to get a support for spb Reg.Nbr.-have also made I wrote this I uploaded a new official update and just because there is no there, a Reg.No. need and that came via email.

ROM Details;
    tap Taskbar left= ManilaStartMenu
    tap Taskbar middle= Taskicons NEW NotificationScreen
    tap Taskbar right= X2 Taskmanager

The flash install phase is little bit longer as normally: The most additional programs is a standad cab- install routine= you can all programs deinstall

To set the Phat for Navi Program under Actionmenu GPS e.g.
    \HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_10\Pa th\Storage Card\Navigon\MobileNavigator.exe

Installed Progs:
    HTC SensorSDK.dll
    Office2010
    Co0kiHomeTab 1.8.5 + Editor
    HTC ActionScreen (additional Menu)
    YouTube
    G-Alarm (Free Version)
    X2 Taskmanager
    BluePower (BT turn autom. on/off if charging e.g. optimal i the car for handsfree)
    lastest CorePlayer with YouTube Support in H.264
    Qmenu (Taskmanager- and Startmenu)
    TotalCommander
    Spezial Taskmanager with .reg inport

INFO: ROM first start with miROM Switcher. Then is in the Start menu
    Tools folder miROM Switch.lnk
    What´s the difference to miROM 2?
    You can put some pictures where you see the tab of the manila ?.... I'm really curious.
    use for the first HTC Messaging Diabled cab for WM Messaging.
    one question still: can someone point me to the fix alarm/ringtone link on the first post of this thread - the link is not working...

was this a bug or a config from email account?

here the alarm fix.

end sense and copy manila.exe to windows folder.
    ps. make in your pc all files visible (systemdateien und versteckte anzeigen)

merry christmas, miro