XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

boborone

i just got the OTA update for Gingerbread on my Droid X, and of course with all the problems its causing, I had to do a factory reset. This caused my to lose my full version of TV SJOWS STREAM. Is there any place I can get it from other than the market since its been pulled from there? I paid for the app and loved it!

Great first post. Wrong thread. Wrong sub forum. Didn't search. Wanting illegal stuff. Awesome.

cbasse

is it normal for there to be a spinning circle at the bottom of the page? It looks like the circle you see when loading a new page - except its there all the time, even when I'm not doing anything. Seems to me this is sone sort of bug?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
is it normal for there to be a spinning circle at the bottom of the page? It looks like the circle you see when loading a new page - except its there all the time, even when I'm not doing anything. Seems to me this is sone sort of bug?

There is supposed to be an ad there. Do you have an ad blocker or modified hosts file installed?

shr0omz

May 3, 2011
i'm using an inspire 4g with xda premium and the create shortcut to homepage still isnt working. it says that issue was addressed in the latest version but the problem still persists. everything else seems to be working fine but that is such a useful feature that i'd use a lot... its kind of the reason i purchased the premium version. is there something i need to do to make it work or is it still pretty much an issue? thanks.

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA

No, there's an ad there that's being blocked.

There is supposed to be an ad there. Do you have an ad blocker or modified hosts file installed?
Yes, the Serendipity series of ROMs has ad blocking by default.

thearif

Feb 27, 2008
XDA app not available anymore

I had to hard reset my device and lost all my applications. And to my surprise, xda app was not available in the market anymore.

I know this has much more to do with google's market policies than anything else, but now I can not get xda app via market as it is not available for my device (HTC wildfire) , country (Turkey). I tried it with other devices as well (Samsung Galaxy S and a cheap 7" android tablet. No luck. I guess this is due to xda app having a premium application as well. I can not reach either one of them.

I tried to google it to see if I can find the xda-app apk but I could not find it.

Oh well, it seems I need to make do with opera mini for a while.

Neofury212

Sep 24, 2010
how about some runescape over phone

I would like to be able to launch oracle base java applets on my Android phone....:confused:

B

bretjrodgers

Error Code 11

Have the XDA Premium app in use on both my MyTouch 4G and my B&N Nook Color, and every time I try to post in any thread, I get the following : "unknown error...error code11". I was able to post just fine using the free app. Anybody know whats up?

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
I am sure this has been requested before

Is it possible to open forum.xda-developer links in the android app instead of the web browser ?

Just wanted to know if this is being considered .

Thanks

Given that the XDA app is a customized version of Tapatalk, this type of change would likely need to be done to their base app, and then an update to XDA's would fix this.

It can be done, as Forum Runner has the feature, although it is not free.

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
Given that the XDA app is a customized version of Tapatalk, this type of change would likely need to be done to their base app, and then an update to XDA's would fix this.

It can be done, as Forum Runner has the feature, although it is not free.

I should think, this feature should be implemented atleast in XDA Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Although I'm nothing todo with the XDA Android Tapa-talk based app - I thought it was about time we had a single thread for all discussions making it easier for the powers that be to monitor and give feedback via.

Feel free to ask questions about it's use and report any faults you find. You can also ask for new features, but I cannot promise they will ever be delivered.

N.B. The mods will be merging questions about the app into here from the "About" forum also.

So, have at it...

[Insert witty picture here]

Dave
    As mentioned by others, XDA are working on there own mobile app (getting away from Crapatalk) as well as a mobile version of XDA. These are probably higher up the priority list right now, but an update to the existing XDA app will be coming out soon
    Just a bit of a status update:

We had a meeting with Tapatalk last week and are preparing an update for the app that will fix the freezes and also give multiple choices for themes.

--------------------
    Sent from the my rooted Galaxy S III using Verizon's fast LTE network.
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index which knocks the "Participated threads" tab offline in the app. It will be back as soon as the reindex is done.
    XDA/Tapatalk apps are down atm. Server admin working on fixing this asap

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!