[ROM]PC10IMG_Vision_Gingerbread_S_TMOUS_2.13.531.8_Radi o_12.52.60.25_26.08.04.30_M3

Search This thread

mejorguille

Dec 14, 2009
Florida
Cool, thanks for sharing. I'm still waiting on the download to finish but I'm not expecting too much difference from the last leak.

zkid2010

May 17, 2010
Spokane, WA
so is this flashable through recover? or save as PC10IMG.zip and go into bootloader?

Looks like the full deal aka bootloader IMG - sooooo, flash with caution as this will most likely unroot your phone and if that being the case, may have issues with gfree etc.

Edit: Actually, I wonder if this is the actual T-Mobile update release - the timing would be about right. @football: is this the release then or another test?

Last edited:

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ok so this is NOT safe to just flash through clockwork? Someone working on packing that up? If someone wants to tell me how to download this and just extract the rom I would be more than happy to do it. I'm piss my pants excited about getting this going.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

ilostchild

Dec 7, 2009
Correct me if wrong this is the first system dump that's was leaked awhile back jus now in a PCIMG to flash in bootloader?
If so is this signed properly by HTC/tmobile?

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
Correct me if wrong this is the first system dump that's was leaked awhile back jus now in a PCIMG to flash in bootloader?
If so is this signed properly by HTC/tmobile?

I have not compared the version numbers to the 4/28 leak, but from prior comments, this is a newer one. The radio is the same, not the rom and whatever other booby traps are in it. We already had a pc10img of that rom I believe.

Edit: that one is 531.5 this one is 531.8. So yes different and according to football, final. Football you should edit the topic title to include the date to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

Jan 12, 2010
Looks like the full deal aka bootloader IMG - sooooo, flash with caution as this will most likely unroot your phone and if that being the case, may have issues with gfree etc.

Edit: Actually, I wonder if this is the actual T-Mobile update release - the timing would be about right. @football: is this the release then or another test?

Will this unroot your phone?

the above quote answers your question

Reactions: edwarddl

xile6

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas
anyone wana upload it to mediafire, filefactory is quite slow for me. i can repack it if no one else whants too.

Ill try to download it and reupload. Also what are the steps to repacking? also is the the release that will be an ota or another test version.

*edit
might not be able to do that there is a storm outside and its messing up my internet.

Last edited:

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ill try to download it and reupload. Also what are the steps to repacking? also is the the release that will be an ota or another test version.

*edit
might not be able to do that there is a storm outside and its messing up my internet.

I'm DYING for someone to instruct us how to extract the rom out of this. I can't believe people are not on this like flies on ****. To all those not in the know, if you are rooted and all that, you do NOT want this. Someone will extract the actual rom out of this and turn it into a clockwork mod flashable, just like cyanogen, ginger villian, or anything else. As it is right now, this will update EVERYTHING on your phone. And obviously since its only a few hours old, no one knows if it can be rooted, if the bootloader can be made to be s-off, etc. So for most, we need to sit and wait. Only those skilled enough should actually flash this through the bootloader. I am going to run over to my laptop and try to learn real quick how to strip the rom out of this and make one of those flashable zips. I am sure I am over simplifying, but damnit I'm gonna try!

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
anyone wana upload it to mediafire, filefactory is quite slow for me. i can repack it if no one else whants too.

I am downloading now. As long as the OP'er does not mind that i upload to mediafire, i would be happy to do it for you. I got about 39 minutes left on this bad boy so we will see what happens!

Last edited:

EdKeys

Jan 6, 2011
Islamorada
Curious to know, if the radio firmware has been tweaked, would they necessarily give it a different version number? Has anyone compared the md5 of the radio.img to that from the test leak?

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
Curious to know, if the radio firmware has been tweaked, would they necessarily give it a different version number? Has anyone compared the md5 of the radio.img to that from the test leak?

I'm not sure that the download has actually finished for anyone yet lol. Or if there is anyone else actually downloading it besides a couple of us. Like i said, i'm shocked at the lack of enthusiasm over this!!:confused: But as soon as the file is finished, i would be happy to check and compare anything you want!

EdKeys

Jan 6, 2011
Islamorada
I'm not sure that the download has actually finished for anyone yet lol. Or if there is anyone else actually downloading it besides a couple of us. Like i said, i'm shocked at the lack of enthusiasm over this!!:confused: But as soon as the file is finished, i would be happy to check and compare anything you want!
Usually rmk doesn't post anything then the next thing you know he's got a rooted deodexed version posted...usually within hours! I'm betting he's silently on this as well....lol

Top Liked Posts