Best In-ear Headphones for HTC One M8?

Search This thread

mobileman88

Oct 27, 2008
I'm French. I live in french. I have nothing to win by making any advertisement. However, as a music lover very interested in earphones for a long time, this website is one of the most accurate i know (not to say the most). Here is the top ten :

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/best-earphones.html

It's truely reliable. Some brands like Shure or Westone are not famous in the public industry. But don't make a mistake by going to by more commercial crappy earphones like the Beats one ! I say crappy in terms of comparison. The Beats etc...are not bad, but they are way far behind professional ones like those sell by Westone and Shure. It's those earphones you can see in the ears of music stars or people on television etc.........lots of technology behind (multiple drivers, subwoofer systems etc.......)

The most affordables : http://www.earphonesolutions.com/best-affordable.html

Others websites may compare earphones, but this one again is the best IMO. I remember i had bouht etymotics ER6i after following advices of a website saying it was so good blabla. It had NO BASS. I just couldn't stand it. I like balanced sound with all the frequencies represented. I then discovered earphonesolutions and was able to see how the er6i was clearly famous for not having lot of bass etc.......This for the little story...........anyway trust me guys if i'm like you owner of a HTC M8, with HK mod and Viper4android is that like you i like good quality sound in my ears........

I don't talk about ordering on this website ! I'm talking about getting the best earphones possible depending of the money you can spend. Then order it wherever you want !

I bought stuff from this site before. Good selection and service for quality gear

jaylee821

Sep 29, 2010
Despite being a self-claimed audiophile, I probably would never dish out $100+ for any headphones. They may sound excellent but are honestly too expensive for the average spender. Personally, I bought the Skullcandy Titans at the recommendation from some friends and boy are they good. For <$50, I got great clarity for most types of music that I listen to, which includes all types of music, really, ranging from rock to r&b to classical to foreign music, heck I even have some African "tribal" music from a Nigerian friend of mine. Build quality is more or less rubbish but is still brilliant when compared to other similarly priced products.

All in all, I recommend the Skullcandies :good:
I would also recommend flashing the H/K mod for best results.

Kane5581

Nov 24, 2011
I'm using xtreme xplosive ear buds by JVC. The bass in them buds r nice

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk

-1 On these, I've been using these for months, they hold up well but if you are a bass lover they are very overrated. They are advertised as bass heavy but bass is just average. They are cheap though. Switched from V-moda bass to these because 2 pairs of vmodas broke, they had much more bass but don't last as long.

Some day I'll spring for some real earbuds. What would be the best very bass heavy earbuds for under $100?

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
-1 On these, I've been using these for months, they hold up well but if you are a bass lover they are very overrated. They are advertised as bass heavy but bass is just average. They are cheap though. Switched from V-moda bass to these because 2 pairs of vmodas broke, they had much more bass but don't last as long.

Some day I'll spring for some real earbuds. What would be the best very bass heavy earbuds for under $100?

I've had mines for years now. Still holding up good. Of course I moved on to beats solo 2.

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk

Ark1406

Jul 13, 2013
If you want good ones, get headphones with multi drivers. Most have one, but if you get one with two or three, even up to 6 drivers, it'll sounds damn amazing. But if course the more drivers, higher price. 6 drivers by Sony are about $800 i think. You could probably get a 2-3 driver with your price range

mobileman88

Oct 27, 2008
If you want good ones, get headphones with multi drivers. Most have one, but if you get one with two or three, even up to 6 drivers, it'll sounds damn amazing. But if course the more drivers, higher price. 6 drivers by Sony are about $800 i think. You could probably get a 2-3 driver with your price range

There are even 8 driver ones. But their price are crazy

Wingzer

Jul 23, 2010
There is no such thing as "best headphones for phone x/y/z"

As long as they are low impedance you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sameer1807

Dec 7, 2011
Just got the vsonic gr07 bass edition. Great sound quality and sounds very nice on the m8.

Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA Free mobile app

Agree with the post above that there are no "perfect headphones" for a device, and what sounds good is the subject of individual taste and preference. I use the Monster headset which came with my Rezound sometimes. When on an airplane or other noisy location I use my Shure e4c's. When out and about or exercising I use Jaybird Bluebud X's which are bluetooth.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you explain to me what bass and all that stuff is? I can't really tell the difference between all these musical terms and what not

Bass is mainly for Rap and R&B if you listen to those a lot and turn your music up to deafning level to get the pounding that it offers than the beats are for you, the problem with that is, its too much, it distort the other frequency, it overwhelm the music making it sound crappy, distorted and not what the artist intend for you to hear.

Midrange are mainly for vocal jazz, you hear the voice singing (more) to you, with defining instrument being play in the background, ussually audiophile love this, midrange is a something hard to tune in a headphone. too much midrange and treble however create a fatigue listening experience.

Treble is how clear your music is typically there is no specific genre to listen to but I imagine classical is a good suit for this, Treble make the sound seem clearer, but too much treble can make the sound seem grainy and fatiguing.

the typical mainstream In-ear are "V" shape what that mean is a boost in bass and treble while the midrange stay the same or slightly recessed. with the Beats, I believe the Bass is boosted way more than the other frequency.

Head to Head-fi and read up on it, I'm a pretty Noobish myself but I'm learning :)

last note, you should listen to music on a moderate level, if you lose your hearing it will never return.
    For good recommendations on anything earphone related check out head-fi. Here's a link to all their in-ear headphone. http://www.head-fi.org/products/category/in-ear