Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
4dd5d83b-a69d-4693-83c1-6c3f2a44019e.jpg

:D:D:p

10char

irishvandal

Feb 14, 2011
ATL
tell you what, you arent to far off from the truth. every freakin "switch" should have a nice big packet run thru it every once in a while. just to keep things flowing. lol. freakin switches.

A fellow networking geek :D
NICE :cool:
I have my B.S. in Networking (graduated in June) still looking for a job though :(

I'll see what I can do with this :cool:

hoping to be done by the end of next year. dealing with MS client and sever courses:p. and a dash of hardware installation and mant. btw, wtf is Hardware install and mant? so i can work at gd best buy? honestly, why would anyone after their networking degree NEED that class:confused:? lol. was hoping this recession would be over by the end of the year and now its all double dip time:mad:? wtf? double dipping a turnip:mad:?
and while i am at it, what is with these isp's? they throw caps on but do not even offer an unlimited plan:confused:? now i can only burn 150GB/month:mad:? really? my phone burns 150GB/month:eek:. lol. not really, but saying:D. was wondering why my internet bill was going up and up:confused:. lol. guess space ghost gets cut out of the diet.

and take ur time bro;). time is money and u surely cant be making much if at all here:rolleyes:. so all in good time;).

GRRRRRRRRR:mad:, still pissed about my internet getting capped. found it out last night.
happen to know of any solid data monitoring tools:cool:? guess i am gonna need to keep up with usage:cool:. my boys are streamers all day long:eek:.

tnx ahead as always.

yeah, i know. went all avatar crazy. live with it.

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
When you get a chance, can you change up my sig pic? I'm on Build 3 now of Serendipity VII, and on the Talon kernel - doesn't matter which kernel version, it's too long anyways :) Whenever you can....

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
I figured it was. You seem to have a sense of syle and polish about you and I thot you might just want to know. Wasn't trying to step on toes or anything. ;)
You're absolutely right, no toes were stepped on, I usually see things like that right away, but signatures - well, you see them all the time, you just kinda stop reading them :) All fixed now!

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
If anyone is interested....

I have started a Photography website.

All the pics on the website are completely my own so I do and will take 100% credit for all those creations. Right now I have the pics up with watermarks but am thinking I will be offering the originals without watermarks for a nominal fee. But I've yet to figure out how I will do that.

Feel free to check out the site....I've just started it so there are not alot of pics....but it will grow.

ALL the pics are taken with my Samsung Captivate tools used include Photoshop CS5 Ext as well as Camera 360 for Android and Pixlr-O-matic for Android.

Hope you like the work!

http://mortemtuamphotography.weebly.com/

6330256_orig.png

Top Liked Posts