Thanks Meter: 1,861

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th July 2014, 08:52 AM |#3631  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

What phone? Are you using beta or play store version?

Nexus 4 with android 4.4.4 and last version of beta from google play
27th July 2014, 08:55 AM |#3632  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 2,385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adome5

Nexus 4 with android 4.4.4 and last version of beta from google play

Sorry bro. I still at 4.4.2 on g3. I def will not update then till it fixed as I need this for work. Sorry bro
27th July 2014, 01:02 PM |#3633  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a galaxy gt s5301 pocket with root. As I have to configure the program to run me? Sorry for my bad English.
27th July 2014, 10:54 PM |#3634  

More
prueba
29th July 2014, 03:37 PM |#3635  

More
yes with bt and hanbset rulzz

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk 4
29th July 2014, 08:30 PM |#3636  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Sorry bro. I still at 4.4.2 on g3. I def will not update then till it fixed as I need this for work. Sorry bro

so what i do with the problem?
29th July 2014, 08:41 PM |#3637  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 2,385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adome5

so what i do with the problem?

You would have to try every setting till you find the one that works
31st July 2014, 05:51 PM |#3638  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Finally... HTC Evo 3D with CM 11 (KitKat) is recording calls. I was starting to lose my hope. Thank you!
31st July 2014, 09:05 PM |#3639  

More
CallRecorder.apk & CallRecorder.odex
Hello,
My Device is Lenovo A600E

under /system/app folder I have found 2 files {B}CallRecorder.apk [/B]and CallRecorder.odex. These files have installed by manufacturer.

It needs root access for writing in this area as usual .

Also I found there is Phone Call conversation recorder in Lenovo A600E which is hidden and undocumented in HELP PDF and printed manuals.

When we make or receive any call that time if we press MEnu key (the leftmost key ) Start recording option comes up for selection. it works and saves recorded conversations under /CallRecording with AMR type files. I can get Crystal Clear Recording ... But...

My problem is that it stops recording after some time ( it can be 8 minutes 4 minutes etc ) and some times it records entire phone call conversation. I have tested up to 30 minutes max duration of recording. I have put 32 GB Memory Card which is 95% Free so there is no problem of space.

I love this recorder as there is no additional task or app needed and at any time during call we can start and stop the recording.
Very light and hidden. it creates files with DATE+TIME.amr naming format.

Mine is ICS 4.0.4. Will be able to help me in this regard? How to resolve the issue ?
31st July 2014, 09:50 PM |#3640  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2,495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Hello,
My Device is Lenovo A600E

under /system/app folder I have found 2 files {B}CallRecorder.apk [/B]and CallRecorder.odex. These files have installed by manufacturer.

It needs root access for writing in this area as usual .

Also I found there is Phone Call conversation recorder in Lenovo A600E which is hidden and undocumented in HELP PDF and printed manuals.

When we make or receive any call that time if we press MEnu key (the leftmost key ) Start recording option comes up for selection. it works and saves recorded conversations under /CallRecording with AMR type files. I can get Crystal Clear Recording ... But...

My problem is that it stops recording after some time ( it can be 8 minutes 4 minutes etc ) and some times it records entire phone call conversation. I have tested up to 30 minutes max duration of recording. I have put 32 GB Memory Card which is 95% Free so there is no problem of space.

I love this recorder as there is no additional task or app needed and at any time during call we can start and stop the recording.
Very light and hidden. it creates files with DATE+TIME.amr naming format.

Mine is ICS 4.0.4. Will be able to help me in this regard? How to resolve the issue ?

That has nothing to do with skvalex CallRecorder.
The Following User Says Thank You to polobunny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polobunny Ad-Free
1st August 2014, 09:54 AM |#3641  
Flag London

More
what is the best setting for nexus 5 and galaxy nexus? and can I record when I wear headphones BT?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)