[ROM] ***SkyRocket-ICS-Port-SGH-T989***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

madizmo

Apr 2, 2007
Nanaimo
Ok so everything has been running perfect on my Telus T989D but after a few phone calls everyone on my end sounds perfect but they all say they can hear themselves echo really bad, i turned off the incall noise reduction and apparently helps a little bit but still pretty bad. I guess there is no flashable radios that will work with this? I tried to flash my telus radio but once i rebooted it said there is no sim card.

perknite

Wipe superwipe n superwipe and wipe dalvik and reflash then flash superuser

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

I saw that and tried it to no avail. Different phone, different mileage maybe:confused:? Switching launchers worked like a charm, though:D.

Edit: Okay, so I checked it just now and it works in TW. Go figure... I like Trebuchet better, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: dskelto

Lantek23

May 3, 2011
Orlando, Fl.
Does anyone know how to take a screen shot, I thought somebody posted earlier but can't find it now

Sent from eee pad Transformer running ICS

Sighx

Jul 12, 2010
Hmm.. I guess its just certain people. I can't seem to get my home button working roar Idc about search lol

oldfield16

Apr 25, 2011
Minneapolis
Everyone I call or tries to call me, cellphone or lan line, can hear themselves echoing, to the point of being really annoying for them. I don't hear any echoing, but they hear themselves. Any suggestions? Am I the only one having this issue?

marcopolo1

Sep 2, 2010
Lima
After reading all the 33 pages, i have all the files i needed .. just a recap :

No Super user but just flash the zip file.
Auto rotation does not work .. use an application for the market.
ShutDown does not work .. available from the market ...adb reboot
Home Button works for some and for other after flashing 2 or 3 times.
No Sim Card : some times .. fix it rebooting a few times.
No Data : add manually apn or just reflash (wipe cache and dalvik)
Camera or Gallery FC, just reboot , or reflash or wipe cache and dalvik.

i think thats it! ..

i just need the cojones to flash it!

Sighx

Jul 12, 2010
Everyone I call or tries to call me, cellphone or lan line, can hear themselves echoing, to the point of being really annoying for them. I don't hear any echoing, but they hear themselves. Any suggestions? Am I the only one having this issue?

There are quite a few other people who has this problem. I'll go back to my old rom until a more stable version is up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts