2,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,160

Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2014, 03:44 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuneetAtwal

so in this post i am going to explain how to downgrade baseband.Remember that the following steps are only for karbonn a5 and walton primo,spice mi355.

HOW TO DOWNGRADE BASEBAND

rEQUIREMENTS
1.)stock baseband of our phone
DOWNLOAD HERE

the download file of stock baseband is not available... plz reupload

26th April 2014, 03:59 PM |#122  

More
Failed while writing system
Hi Guneet,

I was able to update the BP part first time. However, while updating the AP part, it failed while writing "system". Now, Even if I install CWM recovery and thena working ROM, the radio doesn't work on my A5. Could you please help me out? I have tried to change the BP using various versions, but I always get the error NPRG fail.

Thanks
26th April 2014, 08:16 PM |#123  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mohali
Thanks Meter: 5,160

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimyself

Hi Guneet,

I was able to update the BP part first time. However, while updating the AP part, it failed while writing "system". Now, Even if I install CWM recovery and thena working ROM, the radio doesn't work on my A5. Could you please help me out? I have tried to change the BP using various versions, but I always get the error NPRG fail.

Thanks

You need to flash an ICS ROM if you are on a ICS BB
1st May 2014, 07:33 PM |#124  

More
Quote:

You need to flash an ICS ROM if you are on a ICS BB

I was trying to flash ICS ROMs, but they were not working. Seems like there was some issue for my phone in the baseband you provided. I use qualcomm software download to repair the GSM part as mentioned in another thread on the forum and it finally worked.. Your baseband continued to give me issues with the ROM, but a newer baseband worked and your ROM worked too after that.

However, there is a different issue now. Most of the ICS ROMs I found seem to use up the entire internal storage or leave very little storage. Hence, the phone app, contacts app, etc.. various parts of the system keep crashing/closing. The only ROM that worked properly was the CM10 ROM. However, that too, doesn't have even a keyboard or anything to install apps. I'm sure if I install google apps on it, it will consume the remaining 35-40 MB and this ROM would start crashing too after that. Do you have a lightweight ROM with small system and large amount of internal memory?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

CM10 ROM has another issue that it keeps the hardware button LEDs ON all the time.

If you built your ROM from sources, could you drop in a summary of procedure? for example, where I can download the phone drivers for ICS sources and if you had to make any customizations to default android build to get it to work on phone? That will help me get kiskstarted on the ROM dev for this phone and then I can build my own ROM as per requirements.
3rd June 2014, 01:46 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Red face which software use for bseband updation
Quote:

Baseband Update Tutorial

Congrats You have successfully updated your baseband

Your splash.img will disappear and blank screen will come don't worry just flash Recovery again(See Downloads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baseband

Download Tool

Updated CWM Recovery

Himalayoee
Prasad
Arjun Rajput
Me

Dude i am using Karbonn A7 mobile ,i am finding issue of baseband.
which software should i use to upgrade it.
do u have any tutorial for that

thanks in advance
16th July 2014, 06:10 PM |#126  

More
Unhappy my phone just not moving in recovery mod.......and also not booting
after boot my phone stucked on black screen......and also not moving in recovery mod.....please help
24th August 2014, 11:31 PM |#127  

More
where to find?
Quote:

Baseband Update Tutorial

Congrats You have successfully updated your baseband

Your splash.img will disappear and blank screen will come don't worry just flash Recovery again(See Downloads

Baseband

Download Tool

Updated CWM Recovery

Himalayoee
Prasad
Arjun Rajput
Me

where to find these?????........link plzzzz......
15th October 2015, 04:42 PM |#128  

More
i want to install Baseband version V_3025 for Gingerbread of Karbonn A7+
4th July 2016, 06:12 AM |#129  

More
@GuneetAtwal OP please help i too have same problem PHONE could not boot in either mode. but device manager is showing qualcom under ports.
I was upgrading baseband in karbonn a5i using your baseband v003.
please help

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk99211

after boot my phone stucked on black screen......and also not moving in recovery mod.....please help

help guys
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband, karbonn, karbonn a5, tech-feed, walton primo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)