[GUIDE]Baseband Updating/Downgrading for Karbonn A5/A7,A7+ and Walton Primo

2,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,155

Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2013, 07:49 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy
Hi, I'm from Thailand. There is an version of Karbonn A5, It's called "GoLive S1". This instruction can be applied to this phone as well.
But "volume down + power" to enter QPST mode is not working on some devices especially for newer ones. Are there other ways to enter QPST mode?

9th January 2013, 04:12 PM |#42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mohali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k540kkk

Hi, I'm from Thailand. There is an version of Karbonn A5, It's called "GoLive S1". This instruction can be applied to this phone as well.
But "volume down + power" to enter QPST mode is not working on some devices especially for newer ones. Are there other ways to enter QPST mode?

try by pressing both the keys up and down at once
12th January 2013, 04:58 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
please upload a video for baseband upgradation
15th January 2013, 07:09 AM |#44  

More
fastboot failed ..
i downloaded all the driver correctly ... but why it is failed? could someone help me ? when i change my baseband my phone dont have signal .. and i want to change it for other baseband ..when i was starting to change it the fastboot said download failed .. help me please :'(
15th January 2013, 09:34 AM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mohali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramram143

i downloaded all the driver correctly ... but why it is failed? could someone help me ? when i change my baseband my phone dont have signal .. and i want to change it for other baseband ..when i was starting to change it the fastboot said download failed .. help me please :'(

always tell what u did and wanted to did so that we can also help and understand quickly.
18th January 2013, 09:53 AM |#46  

More
Unhappy fasctory ronm and baseband...
dear sir,

i lost my factory rom and the baseband in the updation of ICS now should i get back factory rom anywhere with its baseband..

plz help me...

my phone is Karbonn A7and i gotit with android 2.3.6
18th January 2013, 12:03 PM |#47  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mohali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snandan.gupta

dear sir,

i lost my factory rom and the baseband in the updation of ICS now should i get back factory rom anywhere with its baseband..

plz help me...

my phone is Karbonn A7and i gotit with android 2.3.6

this procedure is only for a5 and Walton Primo there is a different procedure for a7
18th January 2013, 12:06 PM |#48  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mohali

Donate to Me
More
Note: This is to all of the people who visists this thred that this procedure for updating/downgrading the baseband is only for karbon a5 and walton primo handsets and others mobiles should not try this procedure as they can end with bricking their phone or toasting their cells.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuneetAtwal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GuneetAtwal Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 07:13 PM |#50  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Can you link me to the procedure of downgrading the baseband version of Symphony w25 / karbonn a7? And also the required files?
I want to go back to my original Rom. Or maybe miui rom. Because ics is sometimes laggy :/
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.zunaid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.zunaid Ad-Free
21st January 2013, 12:00 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mohali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.zunaid

Can you link me to the procedure of downgrading the baseband version of Symphony w25 / karbonn a7? And also the required files?
I want to go back to my original Rom. Or maybe miui rom. Because ics is sometimes laggy :/

Brother i dont know about the Downgrading of A7 but it will be the procedure as i have given.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband, karbonn, karbonn a5, tech-feed, walton primo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)