Software Update NB4

Search This thread

Delakit

Jul 7, 2012
St. Paul
ahype7uq.jpg

From at&t ....

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

And from Samsung .....

a7ugu5am.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

WE GOT A GHOST UPDATE! IT DOESN'T EXIST LOL (sarcasm)

All of these companies are clueless. Not that I expected anything more from either.

YrrchSebor

Aug 15, 2013
Los Angeles
I rerooted with Kingo just fine as well. I noticed it installs another Chinese app now besides SuperSu... It looked like possibly some kind of fun media thing but I uninstalled it right away.

MattPhillips

Nov 13, 2012
New Lenox, IL
I rerooted with Kingo just fine as well. I noticed it installs another Chinese app now besides SuperSu... It looked like possibly some kind of fun media thing but I uninstalled it right away.

Is everyone else getting this message that pops up when re-rooting with Kingo: "An application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device."

SladeZero

Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
Updated from stock 4.3... have not tried rooting yet. Ok.

So my Sview half works... I have Spigen Sview case. When I flip the case closed I don't get the sview screen. When I open the door... my screen comes on. Every thing else seems fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

SladeZero

Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
Sounds like this is a prep for kitkat... how do I stop it from auto updating?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

MrBooMY

Apr 15, 2011
IDK how you guys are re-rooting with Kingo. I made sure to update Kingo. I did the update on my phone. Tried Kingo in MTP and it won't even detect the phone. Tried it in PTP and it detected the phone. Hit start. It does a few things then goes sorry phone is unsupported. So IDK how you guys got lucky but now I'm stuck with an unrooted phone.

MattPhillips

Nov 13, 2012
New Lenox, IL
IDK how you guys are re-rooting with Kingo. I made sure to update Kingo. I did the update on my phone. Tried Kingo in MTP and it won't even detect the phone. Tried it in PTP and it detected the phone. Hit start. It does a few things then goes sorry phone is unsupported. So IDK how you guys got lucky but now I'm stuck with an unrooted phone.

My phone is detected just fine by my PC. I just cannot get it to root for the life of me. Fails every single time.

SuperSU is still installed on my phone from my previous root before my phone updated itself this morning. Could that be causing a problem? I'm clueless.

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
why root it now when hopefully we'll get kitkat very soon and you'll just have to root it again.:confused:

Top Liked Posts