[MOD](FlipFonts for the Note)[MOD] .APK (3/18/12) MORE THAN 300+ FONTS!!!!

Search This thread
Y

yollasho

im not sure man ive many people download the font pack and the individual fonts so i know its not on my end.

EDIT you could always try a diff browser

Is the all fonts zip up to date? NVMD, 333 in zip 333 in individual font folder, appears up to date.

btw, I'm able to access from my phone perfectly well with AndFTP. Let me know if you want a screen of the settings, or if you straight up don't want people accessing it from mobile. Had to change root remote directory, or go up to root then drill back down, wouldn't populate correctly otherwise.

ALSO, thanks for hosting that, appreciate it.

Sent from my bigass phone or whatever on ICS

Last edited:

KLLSWITCH

May 19, 2007
NOR CAL
blownco.com
Is the all fonts zip up to date? NVMD, 333 in zip 333 in individual font folder, appears up to date.

btw, I'm able to access from my phone perfectly well with AndFTP. Let me know if you want a screen of the settings, or if you straight up don't want people accessing it from mobile. Had to change root remote directory, or go up to root then drill back down, wouldn't populate correctly otherwise.

ALSO, thanks for hosting that, appreciate it.

Sent from my bigass phone or whatever on ICS

oh i dont care if people do its just ive never wanted to explain how to do it lol i use andftp to but thanks

Reactions: wase4711

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello fellow note owners are you tired of the same ol boring font well i have great news for you and its called a flipfont! What's a flipfont you might ask well a flipfont is an .apk file that you install just as you would any app and bam you've been flipfonted!!! I will be adding serveral fonts to this thread so keep a look out.

Lets get started i really hope i don't need to explain how to install an .apk but i will if needed (let me know) so you've got your font you want installed how do we apply it? here's how screen shots below.

1.download whatever font.apk you want and throw it in a folder on your SD card.
    SC20120312-224528.jpg
    2. use any file explorer my FAV is root explorer and navigate to where you put your font.apk file
    SC20120312-224532.jpg
    3.click to install the font.apk file boom done installed ready to rock.
    SC20120312-224801.jpg
    4.now we need to go select the new font we just installed so here we go!
    SC20120312-224808.jpg
    5. hit menu/settings/display/screen display/font style and select your new font select yes to confirm and that's it now we can enjoy our new font cheers

SC20120312-231119.jpg

I TAKE NO CREDIT IN CREATING THESE FONT .APKS PLEASE GIVE THANKS TO THE CREATORS

ppalbicke

Pauldiddy

YOU CAN PICK FROM THE FONTS I HAVE HERE!

FLIP FONTS ALL LINK

THIS IS A ZIP THAT CONTAINS ALL THE FONTS!
    FLIP FONTS

INSTEAD OF HAVING EVERY FONT LINKED HERE IM JUST GOING TO UPLOAD A SINGLE ZIP WITH THEM ALL IN THERE DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD THAT MANY LOL
    screen shots are up
    Anyway to see how the fonts look before we install?

yea ill add some screen shots here in a minute
    More fonts added check op!!!!