Can I Use More Than One Ad Network?

Search This thread

tekkuap

Nov 16, 2017
You can work with more than one Ad Network at once. Splitting your ad inventory and working with more than one Ad Network can get your fill rate up to 100%, maximizing your revenues, but you might spend a lot of time managing them.

My recommendation is to try a mediation solution like Fyber, Tappx, Ironsource, Appodeal… Basically these services connect in real time, with hundreds of demand sources in the search of the highest paid ad for you. They do the dirty job and you only focus on coding

Bonus track: Tappx also get users for FREE for your app/game because of their cross-promotion app developer community

FGL_Rozek

Apr 6, 2017
goo.gl
All networks have their up and downs which is what makes mediation such a useful tool. Even without mediation, you can absolutely add multiple networks to your app. In the past, SDK integration was a serious pain, taking up lots of valuable time and resources.

Now, you can integrate all of the services that providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Gone are the days of spending hours or even days implementing and updating SDKs. How does a few clicks and a few minutes sound? Well, follow the link for more information on how to get started with Enhance® : https://goo.gl/kufiQQ

Last edited:

RozekEnhance

Dec 14, 2017
goo.gl
There is really no way to answer what the BEST network is. Your best bet is to go with the ones you know of to start.
Most times, what works well for one developer, doesn't work for the next one.

You can easily experiment with networks when integrating with Enhance.
Add more networks or swap them out for another one with a few clicks of the mouse.
Its that quick.

Last edited:

bryanGil0410

Jan 22, 2018
play.google.com
There is really no way to answer what the BEST network is. Your best bet is to go with the ones you know of to start.
Most times, what works well for one developer, doesn't work for the next one.

You can easily experiment with networks when integrating with Enhance.
Add more networks or swap them out for another one with a few clicks of the mouse.
Its that quick.

Thanks! I haven't heard of Enhance but anyway will research more about it. Thanks again

yvonne.

Nov 7, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
What could be the top 5 best Ad Networks out there? I'm thinking of adding more because others say they do have more than 3 ad networks.

This will always change depending on the advertiser's campaigns and time of the year. Also, depending on the app's geo, target audience, amount of impressions and DAU, each ad network will provide a different result in different times of the year.

Also, hen you work directly with networks, you spend lots of time adjusting the waterfall manually.

I recommend you to try mediation. With this, you can implement several ad networks at the same time and make them compete, so you will always get the highest paying bid.

Check out Appodeal. And FYI, if you already have a good setup with a particular ad network, you can keep it and still integrate other networks with Appodeal's SDK.