[Q] How much battery does your ZR use on standby (stamina mode) overnight?

Search This thread

Maleficshrew

Apr 19, 2014
Hi all, first time here :) In a nutshell:
My ZR drops 4% every 10 hours (latest android 4.3) with as much bloatware/unused apps/features disabled, WiFi off with stamina mode active - which comes to about 10 days on standby.
Now, on both Sony/GSMarena's spec for ZR they state 21 days standby (520 hours) which is double what i'm getting?! !Maybe i'm just fussy but i'm pretty bummed since before getting this phone I bought it thinking I would at least get close to that amount, but alas.

So my question is, what do you guys get?
Is that the standard for the ZR or have I misinterpreted what was represented in the spec somehow?
I ask this because I went from SP to ZR with mostly battery features in mind, and my SP only lost 1-2% every 12 hours on standby (insane) yet the ZR and SP don't seem THAT far apart in terms of spec (minus quad core) and not sure if moving to the ZR was really worth it? (price wise).
Is there anything I can do to improve it?

Cheers for reading.

Jack_R1

Aug 9, 2009
I don't think anyone checks that.
Personally, I have STAMINA mode disabled, and only location-based WiFi enabled. Plus, I keep WiFi always on. You probably can't imagine how does the level of reception affect your standby time even if you're not using cellular data.

John98Zakaria

Jan 23, 2013
Damiatta
Hi all, first time here :) In a nutshell:
My ZR drops 4% every 10 hours (latest android 4.3) with as much bloatware/unused apps/features disabled, WiFi off with stamina mode active - which comes to about 10 days on standby.
Now, on both Sony/GSMarena's spec for ZR they state 21 days standby (520 hours) which is double what i'm getting?! !Maybe i'm just fussy but i'm pretty bummed since before getting this phone I bought it thinking I would at least get close to that amount, but alas.

So my question is, what do you guys get?
Is that the standard for the ZR or have I misinterpreted what was represented in the spec somehow?
I ask this because I went from SP to ZR with mostly battery features in mind, and my SP only lost 1-2% every 12 hours on standby (insane) yet the ZR and SP don't seem THAT far apart in terms of spec (minus quad core) and not sure if moving to the ZR was really worth it? (price wise).
Is there anything I can do to improve it?

Cheers for reading.

Me too I have a friend on 4.2 who gets more than me 4634236 times

well hay may doesn'T have wifi but i remember that i had that awesome battery life with 3G on
but now :(