[ROM] Clean ROM - Stock UI - RTM 8858 Base - Leo: HD2 - 7.8 Official

Search This thread

FelipeMR

Aug 12, 2010
São Paulo
winmobr.org
As for the People hub, was marred by another app.

Unfortunately still can not fix the problem Mac Adrress searched several places for a solution by altering registers.

As for AD2P is working well, only the function call causes reboot.

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
I'm probably missing the info somewhere, but what's the difference between the "STANDARD PARTITION VERSION" and the "8GB PARTITION VERSION FOR DUAL BOOT"
I have a dual boot, WP7 and Android via Native SD. Which one should I get? Or where can I find the relevant info for this question?
The 8GB partition version doesn't require extra steps to get a usable partition for SD based Android installs to work (for Native SD you still have to add a ext4 partition) Aside from the 8GB that is reserved for the partition there is no difference.

I don't know if this issue is localized to my device, but the camera app closes right after it's opened.

I performed a Task29 before installing this ROM. Any ideas? (I'm using a T-Mobile HD2 BTW)

Also, my device consistently reboots whenever the screen is turned off. This even happens when I'm on the "Welcome to Your HD2" screen. Screen off = immediate reboot. I tried three different microSD cards, so I know that the card's not the problem. I think that this issue may be caused by the touchscreen driver, as my device doesn't reboot (ever) on other ROMs, which happen to use Andim's driver.
I'm sorry to say but I have a feeling there is something wrong with your device or the flash wasn't successful. You could try reflashing.

the sound is very low.make loud version please:good:
I have been in talks with some others and they had success doing the following: "I flashed so many roms on my HD2 that may be everything messed up with radios. So I came to the point that i flashed my device its Original Windows Mobile 6.5 Stock Rom (RUU_Leo_S_HTC_FRA_3.14.406.2_Radio_15.42.50.11U_2 .15.50.14_LEO_S_Ship). Then did again all the steps with Task29, MAGLDR and then flashed again your Stock Rom and the volume was just so good !" --spikelly

Unfortunately still can not fix the problem Mac Address searched several places for a solution by altering registers.

I have been busy but I still intend on looking into the MAC issue. If possible I will post a fix.

Reactions: spikelly

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago

Unfortunately still can not fix the problem Mac Adrress searched several places for a solution by altering registers.

Can you try entering a valid MAC in this registry key (the MAC should be a binary value):
Code:
HKLM\software\drivers\wlan\macaddr\

Let me know if that fixes your problem.

FelipeMR

Aug 12, 2010
São Paulo
winmobr.org
Can you try entering a valid MAC in this registry key (the MAC should be a binary value):
Code:
HKLM\software\drivers\wlan\macaddr\

Let me know if that fixes your problem.

I made an attempt, but it did not work ....
I asked how HD2Ower/PDAImatejam did to fix in their ROMs, but still no response, I'm anxious for this correction.
I put myself at your disposal to help you in any way possible ...

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
I made an attempt, but it did not work ....
I asked how HD2Ower/PDAImatejam did to fix in their ROMs, but still no response, I'm anxious for this correction.
I put myself at your disposal to help you in any way possible ...
I think this may be beyond what I have the skills to fix. I tried editing nvram.txt with
Code:
macaddr=00:18:41:8f:ae:db
then I added this registry key to match
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Drivers\WLAN]
"macaddr"=hex:00,18,41,8f,ae,db
then sent the updated package via cab to my phone and it didn't solve the problem. I have attached the cab incase you want to give it a go. If you find anything out please let me know so I can include the fix.

Attachments

• quick_fix.cab
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:

k0Seek

Jun 13, 2008
Hi, which registry editor works with this rom? I tried Registry Editor but if i change something after restart it is back..

dark.angel

Dec 14, 2005
Kraków
Great ROM

This is the only ROM which I can use without any bugs (instead of A2DP bug)
It is greatest and fastest ROM ever. If only it could be possible to fix A2DP reboots....
I hope it will be possible somehow... This is important thing for many users.

Thanks for your work!

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
Hi, which registry editor works with this rom? I tried Registry Editor but if i change something after restart it is back..

Root Tools works just fine for me.

This is the only ROM which I can use without any bugs (instead of A2DP bug)
It is greatest and fastest ROM ever. If only it could be possible to fix A2DP reboots....
I hope it will be possible somehow... This is important thing for many users.

Thanks for your work!

Are there any ROM's out there with this fixed? If so please let me know and I will see if maybe the author of that ROM will share the fix.

dark.angel

Dec 14, 2005
Kraków
Thanks!

Are there any ROM's out there with this fixed? If so please let me know and I will see if maybe the author of that ROM will share the fix.
Sure
Here is a ROM with perfectly working A2DP:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1510444
BUT It's very buggy for me! I didn't find any mass bugreports, but it seems to be incompotable with my SD card (and your ROM is the only WP7.8 ROMs which is compatable)
The only bug I have in your ROM is A2DP bug. On the Ansar's ROM I don't have A2DP bug but "installing apps" screen is appeared for VERY-VERY long (about 20-30 mins) and the ROM is unusable because it is freezing and always loosing contacts and live sync... All other ROMs are totally unusable for me, because they have those bugs + A2DP isn't working properly too... So I can use only PRE-mango ROMs, ansar's tango ROM or your ROM but without A2DP. Any other ROM is buggy for my device/SD card.

P.S. I've got an 16GB Transcend class 4 SD card, also tried PATRIOT Class 10 but it's even more buggy.
Thanks again for your work! I hope A2DP will be fixed ever and then your ROM will be the greatest from the existing ROMs :)

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
Those having A2DP issues try THIS thanks to Pdaimatejam I haven't tried it myself since i do not use bluetooth it might work for this rom

While this package won't install because I don't have pdaimatejam's cert in my rom I can repack it and sign it with my cert. So keep an eye here I'll have the package up shortly.

EDIT: Please try the attached update cab. I don't have any Bluetooth headsets so I cant really test this myself. many thanks and all credits to pdaimatejam for the fix.

Attachments

• ad2p_fix.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

dark.angel

Dec 14, 2005
Kraków
While this package won't install because I don't have pdaimatejam's cert in my rom I can repack it and sign it with my cert. So keep an eye here I'll have the package up shortly.

EDIT: Please try the attached update cab. I don't have any Bluetooth headsets so I cant really test this myself. many thanks and all credits to pdaimatejam for the fix.

I've just applied that cab, actually my Windows Phone stopped booting (stuck on HTC logo after the first reboot). Only re-flash helped to solve this situation.
Actually it may work, but the main trouble is... that i've tried a lot of pdaimatejam's roms and cabs and they didn't help... I was as closed beta-tester for his roms, but the only ROM i've got usable with A2DP is Ansar's ROM.
I think it would be great if ansar just share his solution of fixing that critical bug. I really hope it will happen ever :)

P.S. I've supported your work with a small donation and I call everyone to do the same :)
Let's hope, that A2DP problem will be solved sometime :) Thanks a lot for your work!!! Your ROM is really awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: voluptuary

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
I've just applied that cab, actually my Windows Phone stopped booting (stuck on HTC logo after the first reboot). Only re-flash helped to solve this situation.
Actually it may work, but the main trouble is... that i've tried a lot of pdaimatejam's roms and cabs and they didn't help... I was as closed beta-tester for his roms, but the only ROM i've got usable with A2DP is Ansar's ROM.
I think it would be great if ansar just share his solution of fixing that critical bug. I really hope it will happen ever :)

P.S. I've supported your work with a small donation and I call everyone to do the same :)
Let's hope, that A2DP problem will be solved sometime :) Thanks a lot for your work!!! Your ROM is really awesome!

Thank you very much for the donation. Believe it or not you are only the second person to ever send me a donation so you have gone above and beyond.

As for the A2DP issue I will try to contact Ansar later. I may not be able to patch that package though via cab if it causes boot problems so I might have to build a new ROM. So once I get everything worked out I'll post more info here.

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
HI. I am new to WP (I have installed it once previously). What is this rom based on? Which lumia? I need activation code, right? So I have to tell'em I have a phone which this rom is based on, yeah? And how to have more space on EU HD2? DOesn't it partition SD on first boot?

Last edited:

surya467

PLease do reply at least>
I have made topics at proper places but no reply

Whenever i flash a WP rom i always get 123FATAL HIT 3
and WP does not boot.

I have tried many WP ROMs, all same error.

Android ROMs to NAND and SD card work fine.

I have tried 2 different SD cards while flashing WP and also tried flashing without SD card inserted.

please do help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my HD2 version of my popular Samsung Focus ROM that can be found HERE.

Ok folks, I've been running versions of my newest build on my Focus, Lumia 800, and HD2 now for about a week and all three devices are rock solid so time for a public release.

So here are the fruits of my labor. My goal was to stay as minimal and as stock as possible. Windows Phone as it is supposed to be. Most of the changes are 'under-the-hood' type changes so your device will still look stock but you will have all the perks of a fully unlocked ROM.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR PHONE EXPLODES OR ANYTHING ELSE. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you have downloaded the original version of this ROM please install the 'settings_update.cab' attached at the bottom of this post. I just noticed a small bug in the 'gray' accent that could cause problems if you change the language to something other than English. I have already uploaded a 'fixed' version of the ROM now as well. Enjoy.

【ROM Version】 Clean ROM 3.00

【SYS Languages】 GER/ENG/ESP/FRA/ITA

【Model of Device】 HTC HD2

【OS Version】 7.10.8858.136

-official nokia rtm base
    -full unlock via ultrashot unlocks (root manager under settings)
    -standard five north america languages only
    -original microsoft and htc wallpapers and ringtones only
    -removed oem apps
    -htc app drivers included
    -flip to silence drivers included
    -usb video out package included
    -dlna support package included
    -nokia drive included
    -sd storage unlock
    -gray accent added and set as default
    -static ip added
    -system logging disabled
    -fixed color banding
    -internet connection sharing enabled
    -other minor tweaks and improvements

*support for Microsoft, XBmod-Yuki, ultrashot, and voluptuary CAB updates

SearchKeySettings is not included because in the past I have had issues with it causing voice search via bing to no longer work.

THANKS: DFT Team, AnDim, OSBuilder Team, xboxmod, ultrashot, ceesheim, XDA Dev Team, and Microsoft

BUGS: Let me know.

As always, if you like my work please click "THANKS" ;)

DOWNLOAD - STANDARD PARTITION VERSION
    DOWNLOAD - 8GB PARTITION VERSION FOR DUAL BOOT

To install you need MAGLDR on your phone and the phone needs to be put into MAGLDR flashing mode. Then send the ROM using DWI.exe included in the zip.
    Hey folks, if anyone still has a copy of this ROM, would you mind uploading it somewhere and linking to it here? The original links are down (as with the rest of Dev-Host, unfortunately), and I think archiving software such as this is historically important. Thanks much.

Hi, this is archived clean rom wp for htc hd2
    It named is clean_rom_hd2.zip 308mb in wp folder
    Here is link : https://mega.nz/#F!ZvJkxSAZ!gvoybhid5lS5Dp4RVuSjXg

Welcome
    updated rom to fix a bug

If you have downloaded the original version of this ROM please install the 'settings_update.cab' attached at the bottom of the first post. I just noticed a small bug in the 'gray' accent that could cause problems if you change the language to something other than English. I have already uploaded a 'fixed' version of the ROM now as well. Enjoy.
    Hey! Sorry, it doesn't look like I still have the ROM downloaded anywhere; I'll let you know if I find it though.
    Shame that the non-Android/Linux archive for the HD2 apparently went down -- paging @thinhx2.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x6ZPfVjlII3zBjPAZXgTR1P5L-mTOdmD?usp=sharing
    lets make a few copies of these files to keep things alive eh???