*free* stealthguard!!

Search This thread

donkeypunch85

Jun 30, 2010
T-Town, WA
Unless you throw your phone around a lot, I can't see how you're gonna even mark it. These covers give the phone a terrible shinning look and they really do nothing.

I'm not laughing at you guys, I'm laughing with you. These things were free, just pay S/H and you guys really thought you were getting a quality product? LOL! Like I said, I'm not laughing at you... Yes I am! HA, HA, HA, HA, ROTFLMAO!!!

Or drop it? on ACCIDENT. It happens.

Where did you laugh (at all) and who argued that you laughed? Youre arguing a position that no one but yourself gave.

I got mine. Pretty cool. Only issue I had was that they get scuffed up with the OtterBox when used in combination. Definitely got what I paid for. Hell, they show pictures of what youre getting. Did I expect anything more than some vinyl strips to protect my phone? No.

iwin2000

Nov 2, 2009
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago, got shipping info a week later, still haven't received the damn product after 2 weeks and I have been using my HD2 without a screen protector.
If I had bought a screen protector from a Chinese dealer on ebay I could have gotten a better deal and it would have been here by now.

I don't recommend purchasing this product. Shipping time is horrible and reading the reviews by others, the product is not quality.

clauswl

Dec 7, 2008
Florida
I have some left over solution also from a previous invisible shield purchase but all the solution has dried up and the container hasn't even been opened !!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I tried using water but it doesn't work too well i'm wondering what kind of formula i should use.

I used windex, or better clear windex. Worked very well.

Bunglechunk

Oct 5, 2009
Sunderland
I got one last month (arrived within two weeks of ordering) and just ordered two more as I screwed up putting it on and some of the sides are now coming away. Still, for less that £2 a pop it's worth it! :D

Alex Wizard

Dec 15, 2006
Carcassonne
I reorder somes~~
2 for HD2
2 for Ipod
1 for Iphone 3G
1 for nokia N97
only 15.40$ (11€40)

for the HD2(not Tmobil) The back piece is not perfectly adjusted but at this price it isn't bad ! and only 1 week to wait from US to France.
a really good deal~~