FORUMS

[July 24th] [Sense 3.5] Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense 3.5 build that just works!

10,517 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,073

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 23rd July 2010, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
king200
13th December 2011, 10:50 AM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not all the ringtones in the folder "system\media\audio\ringtones\" appear as a selection. "QuietlyBrilliant.mp3" is the one I'd like to use. I renamed it "Brilliant.mp3" thinking that the long filename was the problem.

Can I just copy other ringtones into that folder and have them show and be selectable in the settings/sound/ringtone? Or, can I load the rom before flashing and have the additional files flashed as the rom is installed? Select a ringtone as a notification?

I am reluctant to do any writes because I'm not that familiar with the system and don't know which zip program is used to make the rom.

My phone is and is an absolute joy. I don't mind trying things but don't know how to to a restore like I did with SPB Backup and WinMo. Be nice to make a .zip of my entire phone and unzip as a complete restore.
13th December 2011, 11:34 AM |#5012  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king200

Not all the ringtones in the folder "system\media\audio\ringtones\" appear as a selection. "QuietlyBrilliant.mp3" is the one I'd like to use. I renamed it "Brilliant.mp3" thinking that the long filename was the problem.

Can I just copy other ringtones into that folder and have them show and be selectable in the settings/sound/ringtone? Or, can I load the rom before flashing and have the additional files flashed as the rom is installed? Select a ringtone as a notification?

I am reluctant to do any writes because I'm not that familiar with the system and don't know which zip program is used to make the rom.

My phone is and is an absolute joy. I don't mind trying things but don't know how to to a restore like I did with SPB Backup and WinMo. Be nice to make a .zip of my entire phone and unzip as a complete restore.

you can use GoSMS software to choose any music to ring tone or sms tone or alert tone and so on you can download it from android market its free.
13th December 2011, 01:22 PM |#5013  
Flag Choctaw, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king200

Just create a folder in the root of your MicroSD card \system\media\audio\ and in the audio folder create three additional folders one for alarms, one for notifications and another for ringtones.

Then drop in any .mp3 you would like or have downloaded into the folder you desire to see it in and then reboot your phone. Once you have done that, when you go to your sounds settings as normal, those additional files (.mp3) we now show up for you to select. Its that simple.
13th December 2011, 01:32 PM |#5014  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijan.

Hey guys
I have a Eu version and want to taste energy`s ROM now want to know if I use for example 400 MB or more partition on my phone its work or I have problem and this work increase internal storage for install program or etc?

Please answer me.
13th December 2011, 03:26 PM |#5015  
Flag PERPIGNAN
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Little Help
Trying to flash my HD2 folowing the step by step tuto.
At first step, after flashing Magdlr, device start to reboot but stucks on screen with NRG, energize in blue, no three color screen .
Any idea?
13th December 2011, 03:36 PM |#5016  
Forum Moderator
Flag Huizhou
Thanks Meter: 2,308

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcox92

Trying to flash my HD2 folowing the step by step tuto.
At first step, after flashing Magdlr, device start to reboot but stucks on screen with NRG, energize in blue, no three color screen .
Any idea?

Turn off your phone first.
Press and hold "Power On" AND "Volume Down" buttons until you see the tri-color screen, check HSPL status. If HSPL ok, preform a Task 29 before you do any other thing.
13th December 2011, 03:36 PM |#5017  
Flag walton , ky
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hold volume down button in while powering device on, dont let go till you see the tricolor screen.
13th December 2011, 03:38 PM |#5018  
Flag Around Your Connection
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijan.

Hey guys
I have a Eu version and I want to know if I use for example 400 MB partition on my phone its work or I have problem and this work increase internal storage for install program or etc?

400 just for TMOUS, you need 200mb and 1gb for sdext partition

Sent from my HTC HD2
13th December 2011, 03:48 PM |#5019  
Flag PERPIGNAN
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I do as you said, running task29, then flash Magdlr, same result device stuck.
My bootloader is spl-1.42-HSPL XE
by Cotulla.
What I see is when I run task29, i see the progress bar and it takes 2 or 3 seconds to fill
When I flash Magdlr progresse bar fills instantly. ??
Used to flash previous NRG ROM winmobile with no issues
Just reflash NRG ROM WinMobile and it run ? so I don'tunderstand why that Magdlr does not flash
13th December 2011, 04:05 PM |#5020  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Just flahshed the new RCMIX kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1360688

everything working well for the moment..
13th December 2011, 04:26 PM |#5021  
Flag walton , ky
Thanks Meter: 8

More
after you flash magldr then battery pull and let it boot on own. did you flash radio? aslo my hspl is 2.08 which is most recent. that may be your problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to smartphonedummy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smartphonedummy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)