[27 SEP 09] - THE XPERIA - (kovsky) - ROM LIBRARY -

Search This thread

laostia

May 17, 2007
Hi Mister

I'm worry about how change the image file to nbh file? You can change the name, but not change the file, I hope you can help me how :)

Dear Friend,

it is as simple as I've posted :D

Just follow the steps I've posted. For instance, if I say:

"Download the desired image file *.image and rename it to *.image.nbh"

JUST DO THAT. It is just a matter of "extensions"; doing that, NBHutils recognise that file as we would like to and so will let you to operate with it following the next steps.

Consider that this is my first "Adventure" with windows mobile devices, (till now just using Nokia Communicator Series) and if I have been able to this, be sure that you can do it better than I did :D

Regards from Barcelona

welbis

Feb 20, 2009
Any chance we can get the Chalid roms labelled correctly?

- I installed the full touch rom - which said it was English on the thread... but it's got a German version of Google maps, and I just had to install fring with german instructions...?

It's not very clear anyway... as in [Ger] is then called English... and WWE is called German?

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
Any chance we can get the Chalid roms labelled correctly?

- I installed the full touch rom - which said it was English on the thread... but it's got a German version of Google maps, and I just had to install fring with german instructions...?

It's not very clear anyway... as in [Ger] is then called English... and WWE is called German?

Tell Chalid, I just list

BTW, chill out and enjoy

:cool:

drjeram

Jan 28, 2009
Newcastle
would someone be able to repost/relink the Australian Telstra ROM? Current link on page 1 isn't working and I couldn't find any active links by searching the forum.

iluvbleach

Dec 29, 2008
Hi,i dl the new rom,i exract it out from my computer than place in micro sd card..however i click on the file..it say no programme to run this applciation. can any ppl tell me what shld i do abt it? X1i_GENERIC_UK_R2A.nbh this the 1 id/l

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
Hi,i dl the new rom,i exract it out from my computer than place in micro sd card..however i click on the file..it say no programme to run this applciation. can any ppl tell me what shld i do abt it? X1i_GENERIC_UK_R2A.nbh this the 1 id/l

click on the file ??
It's not an autoexecutable file
you have to read a little and laarn how to flash it in the tutorials

;)

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
I have read the threads relating to the different ROMs on this list.
I am looking for a ROM without any panels or the 'panel manager' whatsoever.
Is there a ROM where the panels have been totally cut out?

UPDATE:
I've found a couple that dont have 'panels' at all:
- Anything from jackleung http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=445818(his 'Lite' version is really LITE!!)
- Some from Bxsteez v1.03 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=475264 or his v2.00 beta http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=486100

Last edited:

AxE-mAn

Oct 18, 2008
I am a noob when it comes to Radio's, I would just like to know if the Radio's are like location dependant? Why would I want to flash another radio? Im in South Africa, I have a SE Xperia X1i.

Will any radio work on my phone? which would be the best, and if it depends om my opinion, what is the difference between each of the radio's?

Please help me out on this.

Thanx in advance

Last edited:

michaelthemage

Dec 30, 2008
U.S. of A.
Perhaps to some degree its bug fixes/improvments and on the other hand I could imagine that diffrent regions have different radio frequenzies. Some use RDS some don't.

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
I am a noob when it comes to Radio's, I would just like to know if the Radio's are like location dependant? Why would I want to flash another radio? Im in South Africa, I have a SE Xperia X1i.

Will any radio work on my phone? which would be the best, and if it depends om my opinion, what is the difference between each of the radio's?

Please help me out on this.

Thanx in advance

Different radios have different responses for different users over different carriers, it's trial and error

The only thing I can say for sure is:
If your transmitter radio is working OK (cell phone signal) don't change it

AxE-mAn

Oct 18, 2008
Thanx!

Different radios have different responses for different users over different carriers, it's trial and error

The only thing I can say for sure is:
If your transmitter radio is working OK (cell phone signal) don't change it

well thanx a bunch then, thought i might experiment but i will trust you and rather not flash anything then. Thanx for the advice!! And you're sure I should not experiment?

Is there any risks involved like possible to brick ur phone? I want to learn more so yeah but I will follow your advice, thanx alot!

And also thanx for your contribution to the Xperia Family!! I've read alot of your posts, and also love your icons!! I'm a fan! hehe maybe when I get my BSc-grade I might help out to.. But thats like quite a couple of years from now.

Enjoy ur X1's pplz!

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
I recomend u to read he radio's thread
You'll learn a lot
And the chance of bricking your phone is minimal
I've tested more than a dozen radios, no problem at all, they flaas or they don't, but never faced a severe problem

Top Liked Posts