[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

~semsem~

Apr 26, 2010
Hi leo im just posting this msg to tell u that we missed u so much:)

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

trojans

Jan 30, 2007
Can wait :)

Ginger from Leo will really spice it up ...
Leo please do consider your followers are a bunch of impatient users :p ,

Cant wait for your new release :D.

superjammit

Jul 30, 2010
good to see you're alive and well - welcome back Leo! may your ROM cooking go smoothly - look forward to see what you can bring

reubenjack

Feb 8, 2010
Chennai
Hi Leo, i a using ur Rom and i am very impressed...The app2ext which u wrote by urself works fine for me....however when i was using a different rom before and they were using dark tremor app2ext but even after applying the setting properly, i still loose space on internal, but i am glad it works perfectly on ur rom...thx .do u know the reason why its not working on dark tremor apps2ext.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Hi Leo, i a using ur Rom and i am very impressed...The app2ext which u wrote by urself works fine for me....however when i was using a different rom before and they were using dark tremor app2ext but even after applying the setting properly, i still loose space on internal, but i am glad it works perfectly on ur rom...thx .do u know the reason why its not working on dark tremor apps2ext.

It is just because of the way OldApp2SD works I think.
From the system's point of view, the apps are on the system, even if they are on the ext3 of the sdcard.

reubenjack

Feb 8, 2010
Chennai
It is just because of the way OldApp2SD works I think.
From the system's point of view, the apps are on the system, even if they are on the ext3 of the sdcard.
Hey Leo as mentioned above the app2sd script is working fine on my nexus one...however i do own a g1 mobile as well, any idea whether i could use your app2sd method on g1,if so can u tell me how..thx.

Hash123

Feb 28, 2010
Hi Leo,
We hope to see Leo gingerbeard soon, is there any plan
Realy the best and the stable rom I tested is leo roms and starfing to see the new leo rom.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you