FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

4,577 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,897

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2014, 05:56 AM |#5001  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 285

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycaster3

I guess the difference is with (other app) you can put all you want/need to zip in a folder, then zip it and the inside of the zip looks exactly like the inside of the folder whereas with MiXplorer it zips up the folder and when you open the zip it shows the folder, then the files within the folder. Does that make sense?

according to my understanding, It is possible in my case select the file aaa, abb,acc. zip it. open the zip and I see the files aaa,abb,acc.
if I put those files inside ddd folder and zip it. open the zip and i see ddd folder, opening the ddd folder I see the same files aaa,abb,acc.

@Hootan. Thanks for the new build. apps own custom prompts are effective as well as beautiful and you made it to auto apply the theme if there are any installed, when booting for the first time- that is awsome,

Im not facing any problem in opening or creating zips
the obex bluetooth is still not working in my version (2.3.7) anyway Im going to switch the device. (obex works fine with higher android versions )

11th June 2014, 06:11 AM |#5002  
Flag S.Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1,210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayOOMjay

according to my understanding, It is possible in my case select the file aaa, abb,acc. zip it. open the zip and I see the files aaa,abb,acc.
if I put those files inside ddd folder and zip it. open the zip and i see ddd folder, opening the ddd folder I see the same files aaa,abb,acc.

@Hootan. Thanks for the new build. apps own custom prompts are effective as well as beautiful and you made it to auto apply the theme if there are any installed, when booting for the first time- that is awsome,

Im not facing any problem in opening or creating zips
the obex bluetooth is still not working in my version (2.3.7) anyway Im going to switch the device. (obex works fine with higher android versions )

That's exactly what I'm saying. If you use say Root Explorer to make a zip you can put files aa, bb, cc, and dd into folder alphabetsoup and when you zip that folder you open the zip and see only the files aa, bb, cc, and dd, and the zip is named alphabetsoup.zip. That's what I'm saying. Just an extra step no biggie.
There is no problem opening or making them, the way they are made is just different that's all. I make my flashable stuff 99% of the time on my computer, every now and then I'll do it on my phone, and the RE way has been the only way I've ever known until switching to MiXplorer.
I feel like I'm taking way too much of people's time with this. There is no problem, and I'll drop it.

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to raycaster3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raycaster3 Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 06:50 AM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Hi Hootan, you are creating an awesome file Explorer and so much more! I am trying to use the enfs encrypted folder. I can copy or move a txt, apk, file to that folder but when I try and move a jpg. Picture file I get toast "file not moved" I can move other file types from external to internal memory. Any reason why I can't move a JPG file to the enfs encrypted folder? I am on the latest version. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to pcmanager For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pcmanager Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 07:18 AM |#5004  
日本
Thanks Meter: 2,571

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager

Hi Hootan, you are creating an awesome file Explorer and so much more! I am trying to use the enfs encrypted folder. I can copy or move a txt, apk, file to that folder but when I try and move a jpg. Picture file I get toast "file not moved" I can move other file types from external to internal memory. Any reason why I can't move a JPG file to the enfs encrypted folder? I am on the latest version. Thanks

I can confirm this, jpg will not move ( cut + paste ); easy workaround though : instead of moving, copy to destination, then erase in origin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 09:24 AM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 615

More
Where did the option to run commands go? I need it to get SuperUser access cause I don't get the SuperUser prompt when I browse to root or any other partition.

It is because I am on an experimental build of CyanogenMod 10. Has the commands option be completely removed?
11th June 2014, 10:37 AM |#5006  
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 1,425

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Please try this build and tell me the result.
Thank you.

Its working good so far. I've noticed only one force close issue while browsing through data partition.. But it happened only once so far

Sent from my GT-I9070
The Following User Says Thank You to Sami Kabir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sami Kabir Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 01:51 PM |#5007  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

@MortTheBeast, @iamelton, @hp13, @Sami Kabir, ...
Please try this build and tell me the result.
Thank you.

zip folders (with jpg images) can be browsed without problem now..
thx for the update..
The Following User Says Thank You to iamelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamelton Ad-Free
11th June 2014, 03:10 PM |#5008  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 207

More
I opened both zip and rar files but same results. It crashes right away.

Still problem with new update.

Logcat: https://db.tt/9FcwLyTY

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 04:09 PM |#5009  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayOOMjay

I cannot fix it because my bluetooth doesn't work in 2.3.7 and I cannot debug it.
Maybe I fix it later.
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 04:15 PM |#5010  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzowtf

Yes. And when I long click a file to select it, short click another one and deselect the second one again, then I can move around a [2].

I'm still not sure I understood the problem, could you copy/move items with drag & drop correctly then?
I mean is it just a drawing problem?
11th June 2014, 04:24 PM |#5011  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hi pcmanager,
Would you please tell me what are the file and destination path exactly?
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, encfs, epub, mix, mixplorer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)