FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Stock] [ROM] Karbonn Titanium S5 plus / S5+

283 posts
Thanks Meter: 140
 
By dogmatism, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 12:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th July 2014, 10:46 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 26
 
Donate to Me
More
karbonn titanium x
please help me how to instal karbonn titanium x stock rom...?
cen u please give me a download link...?
 
 
8th August 2014, 01:11 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uinod3

please help me how to instal karbonn titanium x stock rom...?
cen u please give me a download link...?

have you installed some custom recovery on your phone? I also own titanium x and was wondering if you are able to do that. I can share the stock rom if you still need it.
9th August 2014, 01:46 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
i guess so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincibl3

have you installed some custom recovery on your phone? I also own titanium x and was wondering if you are able to do that. I can share the stock rom if you still need it.

well, if you have any custom recovery images, you could do it through fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.img )
else, if you have flashable recovery zip files, you could do it through adb sideload in recovery...
try twrp recovery... touch based recoveries are good for karbonn devices

take a backup of your current rom ( and recovery if possible ) first...
make sure that you know any karbonn service centre near you who can fix your phone if it gets bricked.
( i'm telling you so because when my karbonn titanium s5 plus bricked, it took a week and a half to get the phone serviced at the service centre. )
find some roms compatible with your device, and make sure you dont install new fonts or anything like that. rooting is okay...
try this link for karbonn roms
"goo .gl/ p0QK1m"
(remove the quotes and no spaces)
oh, and does anybody have an idea of creating a one-for-all rom that would work on any android device, be it tablet or smartphone ?
it could have the most basic features and could be based on android 4.4 kitkat....
it's purpose is mainly for backup... just in case no other rom is compatible with a certain phone and you can't find the stock rom anywhere...
please reply to my gmail id if you have any idea of doing so....
rajju 3004 @ gmail . com
(remove the quotes and no spaces)

Note: Never ever change or add any new fonts to a Karbonn device...
12th August 2014, 12:39 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can u give me link of custom roms for titanium s5 plus.
12th August 2014, 12:54 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
read my post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anmolmatharu

can u give me link of custom roms for titanium s5 plus.

see my post on the first page !
12th August 2014, 03:19 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 26
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincibl3

have you installed some custom recovery on your phone? I also own titanium x and was wondering if you are able to do that. I can share the stock rom if you still need it.

yes i have a custom recovery in my phone .....
please provide stock rom or kitkat rom for karbonn titanium x mobile....
12th August 2014, 05:30 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
titanium x stock rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by uinod3

yes i have a custom recovery in my phone .....
please provide stock rom or kitkat rom for karbonn titanium x mobile....

the below link is for the titanium x stock rom of android jelly bean 4.2.2
" goo. gl / 1Epkmz "
(remove the quotes and no spaces)
hope it helps !

12th August 2014, 07:09 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag Vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 26
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjt.rockx


the below link is for the titanium x stock rom of android jelly bean 4.2.2
" goo. gl / 1Epkmz "
(remove the quotes and no spaces)
hope it helps !

it is not a stock rom....:
and the proseser given in link "goo.gl/1Epkmz" was not working and it was not downloading.....
please help me....
13th August 2014, 02:40 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by uinod3

it is not a stock rom....:
and the proseser given in link "goo.gl/1Epkmz" was not working and it was not downloading.....
please help me....

try this :
tr.im/MMLf
it is not a rom which can be flashed through recovery...
see this for instructions
tr.im/MMUk
hope it helps !
15th August 2014, 09:58 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Scatter file.
cybercrawler had asked for the scatter file of Karbonn titanium s5 plus.
well, here it is, attached to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MT6582_Android_scatter.txt - [Click for QR Code] (8.7 KB, 283 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rjt.rockx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjt.rockx Ad-Free
15th August 2014, 10:02 AM |#21  
cybercrawler's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Intencity PS 3 hub,Pune
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Smile Thx Man,
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjt.rockx

cybercrawler had asked for the scatter file of Karbonn titanium s5 plus.
well, here it is, attached to this post.

Thanks man,sorry for the trouble.Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
karbonn, s5 plus, titanium s5+, titanium-s5-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes