FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: How would you rate this ROM?

5 Stars <Awesome>
 
247 Vote(s)
69.97%
4 Stars <Good>
 
85 Vote(s)
24.08%
3 Stars <Neutral>
 
13 Vote(s)
3.68%
2 Stars <Bad>
 
1 Vote(s)
0.28%
1 Star <Worst>
 
7 Vote(s)
1.98%

[XPERIA][4.4.2-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.5 FOR Xolo Q700/Q700i/Q800/Fly iq446/Allview P5 quad[Performance + Gaming + Battery Life]

922 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,777
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2014, 07:08 PM |#101  
autokrator's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgos10

Thanks Guys for the support. Heartily appreciated.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

you are welcome Bro.
 
 
3rd May 2014, 07:20 PM |#102  
codeVerine's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
I'm not trying to insult you or dishonor your works... I was just saying my opinion frankly. If you people felt so then I'm apologising. But the things I mentioned in previous comment were true. I felt that you can make this ROM a little more Sony'ish by removing improper theming and customization. Anyway wishing you all the best

Sent from my XOLO Q700i using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2014, 08:37 PM |#103  
bgos10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,777
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeVerine

I'm not trying to insult you or dishonor your works... I was just saying my opinion frankly. If you people felt so then I'm apologising. But the things I mentioned in previous comment were true. I felt that you can make this ROM a little more Sony'ish by removing improper theming and customization. Anyway wishing you all the best

Sent from my XOLO Q700i using Tapatalk 2

It's sonyish already. No improper theming. Look at Xperia Z2 1st

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 10:01 PM |#104  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Add some more themes please as update i tried downloading from. Blackmart but doesn't work everything else awesome no bugs still now

Sent from my C2305 using xda premium
3rd May 2014, 10:04 PM |#105  
bgos10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,777
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moinakbera

Add some more themes please as update i tried downloading from. Blackmart but doesn't work everything else awesome no bugs still now

Sent from my C2305 using xda premium

Themes will come after my exams are over I.e. 15th

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
4th May 2014, 12:58 AM |#106  
Soaham's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
Donate to Me
More
yeah i also tried to download blackmart...but app doesn't open..

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by moinakbera

Add some more themes please as update i tried downloading from. Blackmart but doesn't work everything else awesome no bugs still now

Sent from my C2305 using xda premium

Yeah Blackmart can't open directly after downloading...
Just go to File manager and open from there ..,then it will install..
4th May 2014, 05:48 AM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Low free system ROM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgos10

Themes will come after my exams are over I.e. 15th

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

All the best for exams... One feedback- After flashing xperia Z2 camera Titanium backup shows there is just 12.2KB free ROM available!!! So will we able to flash new updates? Also notification lights dont seem to be working even with light manager- any suggestions?
4th May 2014, 06:50 AM |#108  
prashant180889's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
help needed
i have installed this rom on mobile as instructed successfully
but it is looped on boot
cache, dalvik cache cleared not data wipe still
phone is not starting
4th May 2014, 08:45 AM |#109  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can you add Volume Keys unlock??
4th May 2014, 09:06 AM |#110  
bgos10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,777
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshude1

All the best for exams... One feedback- After flashing xperia Z2 camera Titanium backup shows there is just 12.2KB free ROM available!!! So will we able to flash new updates? Also notification lights dont seem to be working even with light manager- any suggestions?

I think you're using q700, the rom has a few problems, will add a patch for q700 users

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bgos10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bgos10 Ad-Free
4th May 2014, 09:06 AM |#111  
bgos10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,777
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napster00795

Can you add Volume Keys unlock??

Use gravity box

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes