[GAPPS][CLOSED][4.4.4] PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

paychex

Aug 10, 2013
Baltimore
I'm using the Mini Modular package for my Nexus 5, and I've noticed it does not backup my Gmail.

I checked out the 70-gapps.sh and all I see pertaining to my Gmail is:

Code:
app/Gmail2.apk

So essentially if I flash a newer CM nightly, Gmail in /system/app gets erased. What's the point of putting my apps in the /system folder if you're just gonna kill it off?

i remember when there were no scripts and you had to flash gapps EVERY night. everything isn't perfect

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
I'm using the Mini Modular package for my Nexus 5, and I've noticed it does not backup my Gmail.

I checked out the 70-gapps.sh and all I see pertaining to my Gmail is:

Code:
app/Gmail2.apk

So essentially if I flash a newer CM nightly, Gmail in /system/app gets erased. What's the point of putting my apps in the /system folder if you're just gonna kill it off?

Are you running CM11? On Ville, it seems to erase ALL gapps and they must be reinstalled each time. I wonder if the backup script function has even been committed to CM11 yet?

Ch4m3l30n

i remember when there were no scripts and you had to flash gapps EVERY night. everything isn't perfect

I remember when people actually read through the forum posts to see if their issue was already covered (multiple times) to avoid duplicate posts... Oh wait, no I think that was just a dream.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AA1973

rohan.thota

Mar 8, 2012
hey ive seen that 4.4 gapps are also available and also show in my OTA
but im on 4.3 on my n7000

can i flash the 4.4 gapps?

barak06

Aug 21, 2008
Hi !
I installed 4.4 gapps and my calculator apk isn't working ?
thx

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

:confused: Hi !
I installed 4.4 gapps and my calculator apk isn't working ?
thx

rjlan82

Feb 7, 2009
Everything works great so far except the calander. App works but doesn't appear to be connecting to Google account. Don't see calendar under account sync nor do I have any storage in apps menu. I used the full package. When I try to select calendars to display from my connected account I just get the loading spinning animation, nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts