[MAGISK][29/04][v2] Stereo Speaker And Headphone Volume Boost Mod *AML*

Search This thread

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
Not made any changes to voice call gains!
If you need one I'll upload it for you.

Regards,
acervenky

Very kind of you. Yes please. If it can be a variant of the same module, it may be useful for others also. What I mean is one module as it is now and second module with stereo +headphones +voice.

I am not a developer and have no idea if I am creating a lot of work, but shared my view since you asked:laugh:

Subscribed to the thread

acervenky

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Very kind of you. Yes please. If it can be a variant of the same module, it may be useful for others also. What I mean is one module as it is now and second module with stereo +headphones +voice.

I am not a developer and have no idea if I am creating a lot of work, but shared my view since you asked:laugh:

Subscribed to the thread
Added the modified version to github releases, check it out!

Regards,
acervenky

Senaxo

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,

maybe someone can help me, i have the module installed but I can not fix any changes :(

Senaxo

Jul 8, 2016
There is nothing to change. You get 6 dB gain as per the module flashed (there are 2 modules)

Hi, Thanks for your answer but I found something @beeshyams.

I have installed the Sound Mod on my One Plus, the problem is as soon as I reboot the system to select the application, the default file will be automatically restored.
What can this be, which annoys me really?

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore

I have installed the Sound Mod on my One Plus, the problem is as soon as I reboot the system to select the application, the default file will be automatically restored.

I am sorry. I can't help. Let OP answer you. I thought you were asking about UI to adjust changes and replied to that

All I can suggest as a wild guess is that if you are on latest Magisk (20), try to update Manager again (it had a problem, now fixed) or roll back to earlier version 19

All the best

Reactions: Senaxo

acervenky

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro

If you're using any other audio mod try flashing aml!

Regards,
acervenky

Reactions: unwanted_69

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
Help please

This does not get flashed on 10.3.2. It shows flashed but after reboot does not show up in modules. Is it Magisk related? On latest stable Magisk (20. 4)

Last edited:
Reactions: getdevil

Top Liked Posts