[Help] My phone restarts

Search This thread

STFCStuff

Mar 13, 2014
Well, I have a problem and would like to help me, will tell you.

Yesterday I was using my phone normally as usual, I was listening to music and texting suddenly trailed off alone, and now I just reaches the logo of Samsung Galaxy CyanogenMod and restarts and does the same and will not start, only goes up there and restarts.

What happened? I have not installed anything weird, I have not done anything unusual.

I have the room CyanogenMod 10 Rooted, had never given me problems until yesterday.

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta

Yesterday I was using my phone normally as usual, I was listening to music and texting suddenly trailed off alone, and now I just reaches the logo of Samsung Galaxy CyanogenMod and restarts and does the same and will not start, only goes up there and restarts.

What happened? I have not installed anything weird, I have not done anything unusual.

I have the room CyanogenMod 10 Rooted, had never given me problems until yesterday.

My first guess would be your power button going bad, because random reboots like you described (especially on stable, older roms) just don't appear out of nowhere.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My first guess would be your power button going bad, because random reboots like you described (especially on stable, older roms) just don't appear out of nowhere.