The camera quality in android 4.3

Search This thread

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Me too..
Uhm a bit OffTopic.. I know there was a Camera apk from the Xperia M 4.3 update that can be installed over the one from the XSP.. (only after a reboot it would be gone?)
Can anyone share it for me :)

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Zoom doesn't matter for me, i just want to explain that- when i zoom-in any photo that taken from my SP that looks but when i Ridiculous/photo quality drops but i check a lot of sample image that taken from SP(photo quality still fine while zooming).
Example- http://www.arif-khan.net/xda/DSC_0811.jpg

In my experience the cameras on phones can be quite variable in quality even on the same phone model. Also light level is very important. Bright natural light is good and even a small drop makes a big difference to the quality. Something sometimes forgotten is to ensure the lens cover is spotless, no dust, fingerprints etc.

Mike

SKA67

In my experience the cameras on phones can be quite variable in quality even on the same phone model. Also light level is very important. Bright natural light is good and even a small drop makes a big difference to the quality. Something sometimes forgotten is to ensure the lens cover is spotless, no dust, fingerprints etc.

Mike

Greetings Dear Admin :cowboy:

Yes it is absolutely true that admin cited

Czech photography, the lens has to be cleaned before

Can someone give me an answer?

What you have questions ?

Levered

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
what about this?

Attachments

• DSC_0152.jpg
    DSC_0152.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC_0153.jpg
    DSC_0153.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 273

DeusEx211

Feb 10, 2014
This: should i change my Xperia L for an Xperia SP?In terms of camera quality.They have same camera right?

Levered

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
This: should i change my Xperia L for an Xperia SP?In terms of camera quality.They have same camera right?

Dont change...i ex-user xperia L...Xperia L very good camera and more quality picture than xperia sp..but to bad xperia L very bad focus than xperia sp..i suggest to stay used xperia L..

For good quality photo, it depends on the user

DeusEx211

Feb 10, 2014
Dont change...i ex-user xperia L...Xperia L very good camera and more quality picture than xperia sp..but to bad xperia L very bad focus than xperia sp..i suggest to stay used xperia L..

For good quality photo, it depends on the user

Yes the quality of photo is excellent but the focus problem its annoying.I hope in 4.3 or 4.4 release they will fix it couse its a great phone with an awesome camera and it would be a shame to be ruined by a bad software for camera focus.Also video quality is great.I am using 15.0.A.1.36 build with Cyber Shot mode and the focus problems its kinda fixed but its better then stock.

Top Liked Posts