°°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

Search This thread
Oh. What are the Android ROMs you have installed and considered as working OK? I played myself last year and tried to find a WM6.5 Rom. And I did get a quite recent WM6.5 build.
Well i´m going with Android 4.2.2 atm.
(NexusHD2 CM10.1)
Support for Android 4.0 was dropped by a lot of apps already (doesn´t even run the latest play store) but anything higher than this is not running quite well.
But it would be the last ROM that could be natively installed on NAND without data@ext4

I was trying CM11 with ION kernel, it actually ran quite well but was unstable and does not have the ability to overclock the CPU.
So the best most balanced option between performance and compatibility is probably Android 4.2.2

For WM6.5 rom´s, i only tested the latest official version released for germany, runs great but the lack of apps and support isn´t great with this old OS:
Also it doesn´t play flac audio which android does just fine in case you want to play those.

If you´re looking for any rom, i´ve made an archive an put everything in there i could find.
HTC HD2 Firmware and Tools Collection (nand toolkit, RUU, android etc.)

mirakle

Dec 8, 2007
Paris
HTC Leo
Amazon Fire TV
Well i´m going with Android 4.2.2 atm.
(NexusHD2 CM10.1)
Support for Android 4.0 was dropped by a lot of apps already (doesn´t even run the latest play store) but anything higher than this is not running quite well.
But it would be the last ROM that could be natively installed on NAND without data@ext4

I was trying CM11 with ION kernel, it actually ran quite well but was unstable and does not have the ability to overclock the CPU.
So the best most balanced option between performance and compatibility is probably Android 4.2.2

For WM6.5 rom´s, i only tested the latest official version released for germany, runs great but the lack of apps and support isn´t great with this old OS:
Also it doesn´t play flac audio which android does just fine in case you want to play those.

If you´re looking for any rom, i´ve made an archive an put everything in there i could find.
HTC HD2 Firmware and Tools Collection (nand toolkit, RUU, android etc.)
Thank you for your answer. I agree on everything you wrote here.
My HD2 has a CE OS 5.2.29422 and Nexus ROMs were the ones I chose every time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png