[ROM]Team Haters GUMMY 1.2

Search This thread

Ryan11271

Dec 27, 2012
Earlier I was searching for the gummy rom, but found that ALL links were taken down, But when I was looking through my SDcard I found the zip for the rom!
Pretty nice! This rom would be my favorite, however When I flash it, my home button doesn't do anything, I even used the NavBar, didn't do anything.

Wipe dalvik, cache, factory reset, and system.

CHEERS!
If you need a different rom, I have a literal SH*TLOAD of roms.
I prefer not to use Gapps, but you certainly can.
Camera is operable, but no camcorder or panorama

***I DID NOT MAKE THIS ROM***

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o52hmc5gr5krtgo/TEAM_HATERS_Gummy.zip

PassingThruLife

Jun 6, 2012
Earlier I was searching for the gummy rom, but found that ALL links were taken down, But when I was looking through my SDcard I found the zip for the rom!
Pretty nice! This rom would be my favorite, however When I flash it, my home button doesn't do anything, I even used the NavBar, didn't do anything.

CHEERS!

any issues besides the home button?it seems every rom has issues when it comes to the droid 3,even the stock ones. i just need a stock based one that has good battery and decent cpu/memory management.

Ryan11271

Dec 27, 2012
any issues besides the home button?it seems every rom has issues when it comes to the droid 3,even the stock ones. i just need a stock based one that has good battery and decent cpu/memory management.

It seems like SteelDroid 5.6 had a good battery life, until I flashed gapps. I got gummy because the ui was smoother than sd5.6, but that home button is a big issue.

Roundtableprez

Jun 27, 2011
Idk I'm new to the droid 3 scene. You wouldn't happen to have liquidsmooth 3 would you? Minimoto or any of the jellybean roms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrObvious

Mar 1, 2008
Wichita KS
The home button may be as simple as a button in /system/usr under some text file in the keymap folder I think. You may copy it from a CM 9-10 ROM. I don't have a D3 anymore but saw this and was happy to see it posted because it is such a cool ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Ryan11271

Dec 27, 2012
The home button may be as simple as a button in /system/usr under some text file in the keymap folder I think. You may copy it from a CM 9-10 ROM. I don't have a D3 anymore but saw this and was happy to see it posted because it is such a cool ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

If I did that and got it to work, would I be allowed to call it Gummy 1.3 or 1.2.1
Or would I get in trouble

bummler

Feb 27, 2011
I buyed a phone on ebay and it has this rom installed, its a good one but is there any option to fix the camera/camcorder issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CHEERS!

So the gummy roms home issue is fixed with gapps oddly enough. I've tested myself anybody else care to confirm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Can you post more of the roms you have?