[KERNEL] [1.9GHz] [v2.3.3.4.4] G2-Fast: A Phone as Turbocharged as You. [4-4-2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bboy2000

Jun 14, 2011
Only getting 2600 on quadrant

Hey guys, just wondering how to get 3k and above on quadrant. Tried this and umaro's 1.9ghz kernel. I always get 2600 but u guys get 3k and above. Any idea why.

PS: I dont need the data on my phone, just having it for normal use. So if u say factory reset its ok ^^

Flippy125

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey guys, just wondering how to get 3k and above on quadrant. Tried this and umaro's 1.9ghz kernel. I always get 2600 but u guys get 3k and above. Any idea why.

PS: I dont need the data on my phone, just having it for normal use. So if u say factory reset its ok ^^

That was when we were using the older kernel version. The newer ones have less performance enhancements but the 400 points doesn't really make a difference in day to day use.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

riahc3

Oct 28, 2009
This was made for Froyo (what the **** is Froyo :p ) and Gingerbread; To updated it to ICS would take some time/might be impossible.....And Ill just laugh about thinking it for JB

MMDominator88

Dec 19, 2009
Thread old and needs to be locked per OP

Android 2.2 is best Android. Thought I locked this thread. Sold my G2 a long time ago

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

the download link is dead, someone pls upload it again, please

He has quit updating this thread and we should try and get this locked so we don't keep posting in it :)

But to answer your question, almost ALL roms incorporate their own kernel and/or recovery nowadays within the ROM when you flash it ;)

kbeezie

Feb 23, 2010
Grand Rapids, Mi
karlblessing.com
He has quit updating this thread and we should try and get this locked so we don't keep posting in it :)

But to answer your question, almost ALL roms incorporate their own kernel and/or recovery nowadays within the ROM when you flash it ;)

Maybe he burned out his DZ and can't get signed back on to post updates?

PS: I'm not aware of any DZ roms bundling their own recovery... (I mean how do you flash a zip with a recovery in it... on your recovery... it's like a xibit moment).

Flippy125

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Google Pixel 6 Pro

PS: I'm not aware of any DZ roms bundling their own recovery... (I mean how do you flash a zip with a recovery in it... on your recovery... it's like a xibit moment).

Nah, just sold it to upgrade a while back. I've tried locking the thread a few times from Tapatalk, but it tells me I don't have permission to do that. I'll do it from my PC tomorrow

Reactions: MMDominator88

Vauvenal7

Nov 2, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F1

Sorry for ot, but the thread will be locked anyway, so:
No I have not seen any DZ ROM flashing its own recovery, but on samsung devices its very common (almost every ROM has its own recovery) how that exactly works I don't know
But you got to flash it, usually it will abort, then you flash it again, then it will get stuck without any notification, then you get the battery out after some time, do the key combination to get into recovery again and you are there: the new recovery that was in the new ROM and now you flash again the ROM you want and that's it
...also that's why I just love htc devices xD
Rooting is rather complicated compared to samsung, but flashing is, at least imo, easy peesy

Greets Vauvenal7

Sent from my HTC MyTouch_4G_slide

blk_jack

XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
None of my samsung devices flash recoveries with roms. This may be a thing of the past, but I've never experienced it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G2-Fast: A Phone as Turbocharged as You! (Now at 1.9GHz!)

Like all other developers here: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS BRICKS, BREAKS, FRIES, OR CAUSES A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION WITH YOUR PHONE.
    SETCPU FAILSAFE AND OTHER PROFILES ARE A MUST!
    Thanks to Cyanogen

Performance Test on 1.8GHz here

Update.zip available
    FroYo Version is broken until further notice
    Source
    Now on Kernel Manager!​
    Updated with support for Froyo and the new GPU drivers
    Can someone please show a video step by step how to do this. i really dont wanna break my phone or anything so please someone make one and message me when you do. Thank You!

Are you serious? I don't know why I ask, of course you're serious.

This is why the Internet was better before YouTube.
    Yes I have the wifi driver and no it wont affect bacon bits. It is actually now 1.9Ghz and I'm reaching for the big 2.0. I am using coolbho3's source code and 1.8 worked on 1400Mhz and 1.9ghz is at 1500. It gets a little warm but setcpu profiles are a must

Nah, just sold it to upgrade a while back. I've tried locking the thread a few times from Tapatalk, but it tells me I don't have permission to do that. I'll do it from my PC tomorrow