GApps on Fire TV 2 5.2.4.0 Rooted

Search This thread

guyHalestorm

Jun 12, 2014
For those of you who've followed the instructions here to get GApps working on a rooted Fire TV 2, but have been frustrated that it won't work, I figured out what was missing. It appears the issue is that the newer releases of Open Gapps isn’t installing everything that it’s supposed to be installing. So this guide lays the foundation of everything you need to get to make it work, but there are some additonal steps to take and additional files to sideload to finish the job and get the Play Store running on your Fire TV 2.

First, instead of downloading a -leanback verison of the Play Store, download the newest one that has the [8] designation stating that it’s for Android TV. This is ideal for the Fire TV – for me, it works great. At the time of writing the version I used was Google Play Store 7.5.08.M-xhdpi [8], only a few days old. You also don’t run into the issue of some services not working because the .apk has been resigned.

Secondly, you’ll need some additional tools:
lzip, which you can download here (Windows, other versions are available here – to make it work easier I copied lzip.exe to C:\windows\system32)
7zip, which you can download here (choose the version of your choice, if you’re using Linux you don’t need it since you can just use tar)

Follow the guide up to step 8 and then stop. Before you proceed you’ll need to sideload the missing files.

First, on your PC, extract the Open Gapps .zip file. Inside it go into the Core folder. In here are two apps that are missing that are in .lz format: gmscore-arm64.tar.lz and gsflogin-all.tar.lz. This is where you open a command line and navigate to where you have extracted your Gapps folder. Use lzip.exe to extract the files:

Code:
C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools\open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170218\Core>lzip -d gmscore-arm64.tar.lz

C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools\open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170218\Core>lzip -d gsflogin-all.tar.lz

C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools\open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170218\Core>

If it works properly you won’t see any other feedback. Now you have the same two files, but now they’re .tar files. Use 7-zip to extract them – I just right-clicked on them in Windows Explorer, selected “7zip -> Extract here” for each one. Now you have two folders named gmscore-arm64 and gsflogin-all.

Inside those folders you need the following files:

\gsflogin-all\nodpi\priv-app\GoogleLoginService\GoogleLoginService.apk
\gmscore-arm64\nodpi\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\PrebuiltGmsCore.apk
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libAppDataSearch.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libNearbyApp.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libWhisper.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgcastv2_base.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgcastv2_support.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgmscore.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgoogle-ocrclient-v3.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libjgcastservice.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libleveldbjni.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libsslwrapper_jni.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libtango_utility_lib.so
\gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libwearable-selector.so

Sideload all of them to your Fire TV, the same as you did in step 8 for Phonesky.apk.

Now, continue with step 9. When you get to step 12, I’ll bet that there isn’t a /system/priv-app/Phonesky/Phonesky.apk file to delete, and when you try to do step 13 you’ll get an error saying that the directory doesn’t exist. That’s because Open Gapps didn’t install it at all in the first place! Time to make the directories yourself so that you can upload the files. Perform these commands:

Code:
mkdir /system/priv-app/Phonesky
mkdir /system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService
mkdir /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore
mkdir /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib
mkdir /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64

Now, just like step 12, copy all of the files to their proper locations:

Code:
cp /sdcard/Phonesky.apk /system/priv-app/Phonesky/
cp /sdcard/GoogleLoginService.apk /system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService/
cp /sdcard/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/
cp /sdcard/libAppDataSearch.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libNearbyApp.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libWhisper.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libgcastv2_base.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libgcastv2_support.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libgmscore.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libgoogle-ocrclient-v3.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libjgcastservice.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libleveldbjni.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libsslwrapper_jni.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libtango_utility_lib.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
cp /sdcard/libwearable-selector.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/

Now, do step 14 to change the permissions for all of them:

Code:
chmod 644 /system/priv-app/Phonesky/Phonesky.apk
chmod 644 /system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService/GoogleLoginService.apk
chmod -R 644 /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/

(The difference in the last one gets all of the files at once, rather than you having to do them individually.)

Now, continue with Step 15 to cleanup the files you uploaded. From here on out it should be smooth sailing. When I rebooted and opened up the Play Store (I used ES File Explorer, but you can sideload AppStarter if you’d like) it popped right up and let me log in! I used the "adb shell input tap 1800 1000" command to do the phantom mouse click referred to in step 3.

I’ve successfully downloaded and run games purchased. Play Games works and my cloud saves from my phone sync to the Fire TV! I had trouble getting Play Music to work, though, not sure what’s up with that, but I’ll figure it out later. Hope this helps y’all out!

To give credit where credit is due, the two posts I got the information from to piece together what was missing were:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ator-does-not-come-with-play-store-for-api-23
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-rpi/vH_xwFFjOVM

My comment in the aftvnews post can be found here. My apologies for those of you who aren't rooted, can't root, and find this information useless. :(

Last edited:

Lochy19

Dec 1, 2016
Amazon Fire TV
I followed all the steps mentioned but the google play app stills crashing up at start, just show a black screen for a while (1 second) and then back to the fire starter app, I tried with different versions of the PlayStore but all results in the same behavior. These are the version of files that I used:

Google play store: 7.5.08.M-xhdpi [8] [PR] 146162341
Gapps: open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170304
Xposed framework and installer: XposedInstaller_3.1.1 / HDXPosed-1.3 / xposed-v87-sdk22-arm64

After a look on the system apps I noticed that the google play service not appear on, I proceeded to installed it (Google Play Service Android TV 10.2.98 (846-146496160)) and also the XInstaller module from XPosed and then all worked fine, I hope that this little info helps to others :)

Last edited:

Axecaster

Jan 23, 2011
Is just the arm64 open gapps package incomplete? The regular arm version seemed to work fine on a fire tv stick with 5.0.5.

NiKTaMeR

Oct 6, 2008
Montreal
@ guyHalestorm and @lochy 19 You guys freaking rock. Was stuck on this since yesterday and couldln't give up until fixed, it is now. I followed everything in the first post, still kept showing a screen for a second and going back to home, did what Lochy19 mentionned and everything works fine !

Reactions: guyHalestorm

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
Just curious, has anyone tried other versions of the open Gapps, ie the android tv, or the micro verions rather then the nano. Thinking those in particular the Android tv version might get the files installed. Not sure if these versions were available at the time the Guide was written as it was over a year ago

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Edit: After a look on the system apps I noticed that the google play service isn´t showed on, then I proceed to installed it (Google Play Service Android TV 10.2.98 (846-146496160)) and also the XInstaller module from XPosed and then all works fine, I hope that this little info helps to others :)[/B]

Where exactly should that be installed just in /system/priv-app/ ? or does it need is own folder as well?

maleclub

Nov 9, 2013
OR
I followed all the steps mentioned i success!!!

I followed all the steps mentioned i success!!!

Lochy19

Dec 1, 2016
Amazon Fire TV
Just curious, has anyone tried other versions of the open Gapps, ie the android tv, or the micro verions rather then the nano. Thinking those in particular the Android tv version might get the files installed. Not sure if these versions were available at the time the Guide was written as it was over a year ago

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Where exactly should that be installed just in /system/priv-app/ ? or does it need is own folder as well?

I installed the google play services normally, without make it a system app, and works fine.

LocoMexican

Mar 12, 2017
What happens if when you "just right-clicked on them in Windows Explorer, selected “7zip -> Extract here" it says cannot open file as archive. I'd love to do this, but I'm stuck trying to extract the files from the individual .lz file.

LocoMexican

Mar 12, 2017

If you haven't guessed, I'm a novice at best, an old 70 year old man at worst (which I am). Still, just to be sure I researched to make sure my understanding of OP is the same as yours. Best I can tell from my research, it means "Original poster, to be precise...the one who made the thread..." Sometimes I skim instead of read. Thanks for your input, and I'll have another go at this. Loco

Kramar111

Feb 16, 2014
Near Center of Ukraine
71457446 said:
If you haven't guessed, I'm a novice at best, an old 70 year old man at worst (which I am). Still, just to be sure I researched to make sure my understanding of OP is the same as yours. Best I can tell from my research, it means "Original poster, to be precise...the one who made the thread..." Sometimes I skim instead of read. Thanks for your input, and I'll have another go at this. Loco
May be i am wrong
OP may also mean Opening Post or Original Post. No?

PhoenixMark

Feb 23, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Can someone just provide the finished files we need to use please? I want to STRANGLE people who use lz. Wow I've spent like more than an hour messing around with trying to decompress this file and haven't gotten anywhere on either Mac or Windows.

Last edited:

Kramar111

Feb 16, 2014
Near Center of Ukraine
Can someone just provide the finished files we need to use please? I want to STRANGLE people who use lz. Wow I've spent like more than an hour messing around with trying to decompress this file and haven't gotten anywhere on either Mac or Windows.
Rename files (forum's restrictions)
open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001.zip = open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001 and so on (for FTV 2 Gen)
open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.001.zip = open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.001 and so on (for FTV 1 Gen)

Attachments

• open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001.zip
    15 MB · Views: 50
  • open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.002.zip
    15 MB · Views: 38
  • open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.003.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 35
  • open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.001.zip
    15 MB · Views: 22
  • open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.002.zip
    15 MB · Views: 20
  • open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.003.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

PhoenixMark

Feb 23, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Thank you kramar111 !!!!

Well all mine does is crash. I can't make heads or tails out of what Lochy19's post means (the edit) in post #2. Sounds like another program is being installed. Can someone state that post in a clearer way?

Last edited:

LocoMexican

Mar 12, 2017
Re-reading helps. Got it figured out and have those pesky files in their own little folder. Now, I can't "push" with my computer. Had this issue when I got started with the first thread on installation of Play Store referenced here. Did enough reading to find a post about aftv1 having issues with SD card and d/loaded a bueller sdcard fix. I have a AFTV1. Ran it and was then able to push to the sdcard, and finish the installation. Now I'm having the same issue pushing to the sdcard, and the bueller sdcard fix doesn't seen to do the trick. Maybe it's the computer I'm using, and as before, maybe it is operator error. Regardless, thanks for your suggestion about read OP. It really did help. Thanks again for your input, and for any thoughts you may have on the sdcard push issue.

Lochy19

Dec 1, 2016
Amazon Fire TV
Thank you kramar111 !!!!

Well all mine does is crash. I can't make heads or tails out of what Lochy19's post means (the edit) in post #2. Sounds like another program is being installed. Can someone state that post in a clearer way?

Sure, no problem, I followed all the steps explained on the first post, but I had the opening issue (black screen for few seconds and then back to the launcher), then I installed the google play service and this fixed up the problem, the google play store opened without problems, I completed the sign in process and the available apps was showed, seems to be a problem with the gapps package or the version of google play service that it have (if has one), but the problem is corrected with the normal installation of the google play service, the specific version is on my first comment.

There is the missing APK that must be installed: Google Play Service Android TV 10.2.98 (846-146496160), I downloaded it from apkmirror website.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhoenixMark

PhoenixMark

Feb 23, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Well it seems to be working on Android TV and Fire OS. So you need the AFTV guide, post 1 and 2 from this thread, and post 13 for the files if you can't get them un lz'd.

Now I just have to figure out how to get recommendations working on the home screen of Android TV. I thought just logging in to Google would do it.

Y314K

Dec 29, 2008
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001.zip = open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001 and so on
Will need the arm version of this files for those that want to try it on a FTV1. Since FTV1's & FTVS1's processors are not the 64-bit type. Just saying...

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

If anybody gets this working on a FTV1. Please share the working ARM files you created. Thanks...

LocoMexican

Mar 12, 2017
SUCCESS!!!! Finally, it's installed on my AFTV1. After installing the Google Services mentioned in post 2 by Loche19, I have been able to use AppStarter and run Google Play, log in and actually download an app which worked when I tested it. Thanks to all who helped me. The best direction was "read OP". Really, if you just skim over the how-to, you'll miss something. Another caution, if you have a AFTV1 like me, be careful about downloading files for this project. I only had success with the regular arm versions and NO success with arm64 version. Different o/s. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those of you who've followed the instructions here to get GApps working on a rooted Fire TV 2, but have been frustrated that it won't work, I figured out what was missing. It appears the issue is that the newer releases of Open Gapps isn’t installing everything that it’s supposed to be installing. So this guide lays the foundation of everything you need to get to make it work, but there are some additonal steps to take and additional files to sideload to finish the job and get the Play Store running on your Fire TV 2.

First, instead of downloading a -leanback verison of the Play Store, download the newest one that has the [8] designation stating that it’s for Android TV. This is ideal for the Fire TV – for me, it works great. At the time of writing the version I used was Google Play Store 7.5.08.M-xhdpi [8], only a few days old. You also don’t run into the issue of some services not working because the .apk has been resigned.

Secondly, you’ll need some additional tools:
    lzip, which you can download here (Windows, other versions are available here – to make it work easier I copied lzip.exe to C:\windows\system32)
    7zip, which you can download here (choose the version of your choice, if you’re using Linux you don’t need it since you can just use tar)

Follow the guide up to step 8 and then stop. Before you proceed you’ll need to sideload the missing files.

First, on your PC, extract the Open Gapps .zip file. Inside it go into the Core folder. In here are two apps that are missing that are in .lz format: gmscore-arm64.tar.lz and gsflogin-all.tar.lz. This is where you open a command line and navigate to where you have extracted your Gapps folder. Use lzip.exe to extract the files:

Code:
    C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools\open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170218\Core>lzip -d gmscore-arm64.tar.lz

C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools\open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170218\Core>lzip -d gsflogin-all.tar.lz

C:\AndroidSDK\platform-tools\open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170218\Core>

If it works properly you won’t see any other feedback. Now you have the same two files, but now they’re .tar files. Use 7-zip to extract them – I just right-clicked on them in Windows Explorer, selected “7zip -> Extract here” for each one. Now you have two folders named gmscore-arm64 and gsflogin-all.

Inside those folders you need the following files:

\gsflogin-all\nodpi\priv-app\GoogleLoginService\GoogleLoginService.apk
    \gmscore-arm64\nodpi\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\PrebuiltGmsCore.apk
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libAppDataSearch.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libNearbyApp.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libWhisper.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgcastv2_base.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgcastv2_support.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgmscore.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libgoogle-ocrclient-v3.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libjgcastservice.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libleveldbjni.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libsslwrapper_jni.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libtango_utility_lib.so
    \gmscore-arm64\common\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore\lib\arm64\libwearable-selector.so

Sideload all of them to your Fire TV, the same as you did in step 8 for Phonesky.apk.

Now, continue with step 9. When you get to step 12, I’ll bet that there isn’t a /system/priv-app/Phonesky/Phonesky.apk file to delete, and when you try to do step 13 you’ll get an error saying that the directory doesn’t exist. That’s because Open Gapps didn’t install it at all in the first place! Time to make the directories yourself so that you can upload the files. Perform these commands:

Code:
    mkdir /system/priv-app/Phonesky
    mkdir /system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService
    mkdir /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore
    mkdir /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib
    mkdir /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64

Now, just like step 12, copy all of the files to their proper locations:

Code:
    cp /sdcard/Phonesky.apk /system/priv-app/Phonesky/
    cp /sdcard/GoogleLoginService.apk /system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService/
    cp /sdcard/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/
    cp /sdcard/libAppDataSearch.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libNearbyApp.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libWhisper.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libconscrypt_gmscore_jni.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libgcastv2_base.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libgcastv2_support.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libgmscore.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libgoogle-ocrclient-v3.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libjgcastservice.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libleveldbjni.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libsslwrapper_jni.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libtango_utility_lib.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/
    cp /sdcard/libwearable-selector.so /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/lib/arm64/

Now, do step 14 to change the permissions for all of them:

Code:
    chmod 644 /system/priv-app/Phonesky/Phonesky.apk
    chmod 644 /system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService/GoogleLoginService.apk
    chmod -R 644 /system/priv-app/PrebuiltGmsCore/

(The difference in the last one gets all of the files at once, rather than you having to do them individually.)

Now, continue with Step 15 to cleanup the files you uploaded. From here on out it should be smooth sailing. When I rebooted and opened up the Play Store (I used ES File Explorer, but you can sideload AppStarter if you’d like) it popped right up and let me log in! I used the "adb shell input tap 1800 1000" command to do the phantom mouse click referred to in step 3.

I’ve successfully downloaded and run games purchased. Play Games works and my cloud saves from my phone sync to the Fire TV! I had trouble getting Play Music to work, though, not sure what’s up with that, but I’ll figure it out later. Hope this helps y’all out!

To give credit where credit is due, the two posts I got the information from to piece together what was missing were:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ator-does-not-come-with-play-store-for-api-23
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-rpi/vH_xwFFjOVM

My comment in the aftvnews post can be found here. My apologies for those of you who aren't rooted, can't root, and find this information useless. :(
    I followed all the steps mentioned but the google play app stills crashing up at start, just show a black screen for a while (1 second) and then back to the fire starter app, I tried with different versions of the PlayStore but all results in the same behavior. These are the version of files that I used:

Google play store: 7.5.08.M-xhdpi [8] [PR] 146162341
    Gapps: open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170304
    Xposed framework and installer: XposedInstaller_3.1.1 / HDXPosed-1.3 / xposed-v87-sdk22-arm64

After a look on the system apps I noticed that the google play service not appear on, I proceeded to installed it (Google Play Service Android TV 10.2.98 (846-146496160)) and also the XInstaller module from XPosed and then all worked fine, I hope that this little info helps to others :)
    open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001.zip = open_gapps-arm64-5.1-nano-20170316.zip.001 and so on (for FTV 2 Gen)
    open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.001.zip = open_gapps-arm-5.1-nano-20170318.zip.001 and so on (for FTV 1 Gen)
    By replying in thread named " GApps on Fire TV 2 5.2.4.0 Rooted" i don't even think about FTV 1 Gen :)
    Files for FTV 1 Gen added
    @ guyHalestorm and @lochy 19 You guys freaking rock. Was stuck on this since yesterday and couldln't give up until fixed, it is now. I followed everything in the first post, still kept showing a screen for a second and going back to home, did what Lochy19 mentionned and everything works fine !