Nova prime installed - where is the magazine?

Search This thread

ad78

Mar 22, 2011
Connecticut
i installed Nova prime and im trying to set a shortcut on nova settings like swipe up then open a certain apps. the problem is i cannot find the magazine! where the hell is it now?

Mike02z

Feb 3, 2012
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 9 Pro
I believe Magazine is part of the TouchWiz launcher. When you switch launchers, you lose the ability to use features built into the stock TouchWiz launcher. If you want Magazine back, return to the TouchWiz launcher.

Reactions: Android.Ninja

muzzy996

Feb 4, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Right, unfortunately you can't have your cake and eat it too.

What would be great is if Flipboard had a widget that was customizable such that one could add a single tile on any launcher for a specific site/feed and still flip through that feed on the widget itself. If they had this we could use Nova or other launchers that support widget resizing, margin control and overlap to recreate magazine UX, at least with regards to flipboard content.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe Magazine is part of the TouchWiz launcher. When you switch launchers, you lose the ability to use features built into the stock TouchWiz launcher. If you want Magazine back, return to the TouchWiz launcher.