[GUIDE] 220 Elements Safe to Freeze in Titanium Backup 4.4.2 NE6

Search This thread

hristopelov

Dec 17, 2010
Root and "Titanium Backup" are needed to disable most of those.

This is how i run my Note on Stock ROM, those are the things i do not use, frees me like half a GB a RAM, saves battery and makes my phone snappier.

Please dont be dumb, if you use Calculator, dont freeze it... and more important, if you dont have another keyboard app installed, please do not freeze "Samsung Keyboard" lol use common sence please.

Those elements are safe to freeze, do not delete em, is diferend, some things are needed present when phone boots or it might get stuck in bootloop, but you can freeze all that, just leave whatever you use.

If you are just freezing, there is nothing that can be messed up, if you see something isnt working right of the apps you are using, just go and enable it back in TB.

Here is the list, 20 screenshots of the "FROZEN" list in Titanium Backup, "YouTube" is the 220th i didnt want to crop/upload a whole screenshot for just 1 element, i watch youtube on the browser.. dont see any use of the app:

3136a68.jpg

sfv11g.jpg

14mdedj.jpg

2cwpqox.jpg

2rqkpki.jpg

fu5rir.jpg

1zyuc1t.jpg

34nmzw0.jpg

23vjpyp.jpg

dmfxus.jpg

9qgswk.jpg

11ah4za.jpg

2w3ns08.jpg

347hg60.jpg

8wdq2b.jpg

spgbxg.jpg

spgbxg.jpg

23s7yw8.jpg

eb4gsz.jpg

2yvmn8o.jpg

Last edited:

b0bii

Nov 14, 2010
What's battery life look like after doing this?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hristopelov

Dec 17, 2010
What's battery life look like after doing this?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

insanely good, will post later, as i just instaled the NE6 so everything is wiped clean including battery stats, need few cycles or recharging to be correct...

i can feel it very good

hristopelov

Dec 17, 2010
But isn't unused RAM wasted RAM? Or something like that ☺

Only if you have nothing to use it for, like you :)

im showing theres a lot of RAM to be filled with usefull programs you use instead bloatware, as then everything would open much snappier and save battery, or if its filled half way with bloatware already Android will start closing your oldest open apps automaticly when there isnt enough RAM for all apps that are running...

and bloatware aways runs, so itll be the apps you installed to be closed..

Hope you get it ;)

that is extreme Freeze tho, im just showing what CAN be frozen, so people arent afraid to do so when they wan to stop an element..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mega Montana

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
Froze something makes the email app crash when you use the pull down notifications lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

hristopelov

Dec 17, 2010
Froze something makes the email app crash when you use the pull down notifications lol

you use diferend email account than gmail? did you freeze "Email" or "Exchange" ?

Gmail should not give you any problems with the above 220 elements frozen, i never used the other build in email app, so i cant be sure.

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
you use diferend email account than gmail? did you freeze "Email" or "Exchange" ?

Gmail should not give you any problems with the above 220 elements frozen, i never used the other build in email app, so i cant be sure.

Nope Gmail is my main account
Did not freeze any of them

Did freeze magazine though

hristopelov

Dec 17, 2010
I would like to know this as well, my gps won't work either

It should not be, ive done this with many phones few years back, this is mainly samsung bloatware, google services that i dont need i know they run whenever they want in the background, all the widgets, fonts, wallpapers you wont use so no need them been loaded in RAM, and some apps that arent OS effective..

still, unfreeze everything, and see if something that was frozen was your problem...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root and "Titanium Backup" are needed to disable most of those.

This is how i run my Note on Stock ROM, those are the things i do not use, frees me like half a GB a RAM, saves battery and makes my phone snappier.

Please dont be dumb, if you use Calculator, dont freeze it... and more important, if you dont have another keyboard app installed, please do not freeze "Samsung Keyboard" lol use common sence please.

Those elements are safe to freeze, do not delete em, is diferend, some things are needed present when phone boots or it might get stuck in bootloop, but you can freeze all that, just leave whatever you use.

If you are just freezing, there is nothing that can be messed up, if you see something isnt working right of the apps you are using, just go and enable it back in TB.

Here is the list, 20 screenshots of the "FROZEN" list in Titanium Backup, "YouTube" is the 220th i didnt want to crop/upload a whole screenshot for just 1 element, i watch youtube on the browser.. dont see any use of the app:

3136a68.jpg

sfv11g.jpg

14mdedj.jpg

2cwpqox.jpg

2rqkpki.jpg

fu5rir.jpg

1zyuc1t.jpg

34nmzw0.jpg

23vjpyp.jpg

dmfxus.jpg

9qgswk.jpg

11ah4za.jpg

2w3ns08.jpg

347hg60.jpg

8wdq2b.jpg

spgbxg.jpg

spgbxg.jpg

23s7yw8.jpg

eb4gsz.jpg

2yvmn8o.jpg
    This is how my RAM looks right after my phone boots:

nmaq1w.jpg

2GB of free RAM ! ask the guys on stock ROM Galaxy S5s how they feel lol, without debloat they are like 1.3GB / 1.8GB
    Great list but don't freeze wfcservice if you use WiFi Calling.

Also leave My Magazine if you don't want email to crash.

yeah i guess not safe to freeze:

- My Magazine
    - MTP
    - wfcservice

My email never crashed, i dont connect my phone to PC for file transfer and do not use WiFi calling so i never had any FCs..

will make a list of what NOT to disable in the original post or if i have time fix the screenshots without those elements.
    How about anything changing my computer not seeing my phone storages?

Edit: found it. MTP something..
    But isn't unused RAM wasted RAM? Or something like that ☺

Only if you have nothing to use it for, like you :)

im showing theres a lot of RAM to be filled with usefull programs you use instead bloatware, as then everything would open much snappier and save battery, or if its filled half way with bloatware already Android will start closing your oldest open apps automaticly when there isnt enough RAM for all apps that are running...

and bloatware aways runs, so itll be the apps you installed to be closed..

Hope you get it ;)

that is extreme Freeze tho, im just showing what CAN be frozen, so people arent afraid to do so when they wan to stop an element..