ROM with 2 way recording patch

Search This thread

mmarks

Mar 29, 2006
Hi all,

I spend a lot of time taking calls whilst on the road so can't make notes.
I tried the call recorder app but without a patched kernel it is very difficult to hear the other person when playing the recording back to make notes.
Could anyone point me in the right direction for either a Rom or patch that works?

Thanks, Mike

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

atego177

Apr 14, 2010
Moscow
kernel-htc-saga-2 way recording patch atego177

This is for official and unofficial firmware, where the partition is mounted with the lib system. Sense 3.0

Attachments

• kernel-htc-saga-2.6.35.10.1-9ac6c7a-new-hboot.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
  • kernel-htc-saga-2.6.35.10.1-9ac6c7a-old-hboot.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 20

amidabuddha

Jun 26, 2011
There is any ICS Custom ROM whitch support 2-way call recording from line?:confused:

Hey man I am reading your post across the threads and really wondering when you will finally download and install CallRecorder by skvalex and start actually using it on any ROM that comes with kernel 3....

Sent from my HTC Desire S

helbet

Jan 2, 2009
Sibiu
Thanks man... But I am already using ICE DS 5.2 and CallRecorder without luck.. That is why I am asking...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app

amidabuddha

Jun 26, 2011
Of course.. It seems to record the conversation but the resulting file does not play in CallRecorder.

The latest version does. But if you play a recording made with an earlier versuon on a PC you will find that the recording is fine. It was app fault, not kernel but is fixed in the latest version of CallRecorder

Reactions: helbet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Of course.. It seems to record the conversation but the resulting file does not play in CallRecorder.

The latest version does. But if you play a recording made with an earlier versuon on a PC you will find that the recording is fine. It was app fault, not kernel but is fixed in the latest version of CallRecorder