[THEME] Apr29 KOB4LT R3V4MP3D SKYICS UCLD2......new wifi signals

Search This thread

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
The Dialer is Amazing... Way better than any of the ones on the Store!
I Know that in the OP, you say that the Theme is only working on Sky Ice.... But any chance that the Dialer would work on Stock 2.3.5?
I don't want to go to a Rom right now since, the official ICS update is supposedly going to be available "soon"...
Everything you've done looks terrific!
Thanks!

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
The Dialer is Amazing... Way better than any of the ones on the Store!
I Know that in the OP, you say that the Theme is only working on Sky Ice.... But any chance that the Dialer would work on Stock 2.3.5?
I don't want to go to a Rom right now since, the official ICS update is supposedly going to be available "soon"...
Everything you've done looks terrific!
Thanks!

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2.

Anything possible for the beautiful Dialer for stock gingerbread rom?

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2

kr3g3r

Nov 7, 2010
Thunder Bay Ontario
xdaforums.com
Anything possible for the beautiful Dialer for stock gingerbread rom?

im not sure.......ive never ran my phone stock.......i rooted and flashed a rom on this phone straight out of the box.......haha i dont even know what it looks like stock!!!

but i do have my dialer on GB themes........for the macnut rom and jugger on the 989 side............might work

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
im not sure.......ive never ran my phone stock.......i rooted and flashed a rom on this phone straight out of the box.......haha i dont even know what it looks like stock!!!

but i do have my dialer on GB themes........for the macnut rom and jugger on the 989 side............might work

The thing that I like about the stock dialer, is that you can hide the call logs without erasing them... I haven't found a custom dialer that can do this... But, your themed one does... Here's a screen shot of the stock & a couple of Market Dialers...
Having to clear the logs, just so you don't have to see the previous calls is a pita!
I just don't want to loose the stock dialer, because of the upcoming ICS update.... & I need to be able to get the phone back to stock for the update...

4ac6a433-5fa5-907f.jpg
4ac6a433-5fb2-a8ee.jpg
4ac6a433-5fc2-f332.jpg

phillybits

Jun 14, 2009
Any chance those wifi icons

and that really nice battery icon with the large number format and dots underneath will work on the UCLE OneClick ICS leak?

Top Liked Posts