What is your favorite apps?

Search This thread

PiskopatYazar

Feb 7, 2013
What apps do you guys like the best? Which one are the most used and most useful?

Here are mine.
Allcast since I cant mirror my videos or photos on my Samsung and LG smart tvs I found this app very useful. Premium version is £3 and there is no limit video lengths.

Amazon App Store gives a paid app for free everyday. Some can find them quite rubbish some can find them quite useful and occasionally they do free apps weekend where I have downloaded very good apps such as Shazam encore, Officesuite Pro 7, Tunein Radio Pro, Runtastic Pro, Sketchbook Pro, Swype Keyboard, The Chase (game) etc.

App of the Day is giving a paid app for free daily too.

Hotukdeals is an app is your access to deals, voucher codes, freebies and savings right on your mobile device. Never pay retail price again.

Dolphin Browser or Mozilla Firefox are good browsers where you can play flash videos by downloading Adobe Flash Player for KitKat 4.4.2.

Adblock Plus for Android is good for blocking ads but not as good as Adfree. If you are rooted I would recommend using Adfree.

l8r

Jun 6, 2014
One that comes to mind is Hushed for when I run out of minutes or service and I want to cheaply call people.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What apps do you guys like the best? Which one are the most used and most useful?

Here are mine.
    Allcast since I cant mirror my videos or photos on my Samsung and LG smart tvs I found this app very useful. Premium version is £3 and there is no limit video lengths.

Amazon App Store gives a paid app for free everyday. Some can find them quite rubbish some can find them quite useful and occasionally they do free apps weekend where I have downloaded very good apps such as Shazam encore, Officesuite Pro 7, Tunein Radio Pro, Runtastic Pro, Sketchbook Pro, Swype Keyboard, The Chase (game) etc.

App of the Day is giving a paid app for free daily too.

Hotukdeals is an app is your access to deals, voucher codes, freebies and savings right on your mobile device. Never pay retail price again.

Dolphin Browser or Mozilla Firefox are good browsers where you can play flash videos by downloading Adobe Flash Player for KitKat 4.4.2.

Adblock Plus for Android is good for blocking ads but not as good as Adfree. If you are rooted I would recommend using Adfree.
    Here is a list of my top 50 (in alphabetical order):