[q] 4.4.2 roms

Search This thread

Vuja1

Dec 23, 2010
Novi Sad
Can somebody collect all custom roms 4.4.2 and Kernels in one thread? We have many roms and kernels, but they r in different sections and it is hard to follow them. i think this is great idea, we have to threads with Kit Kat roms, but not an updated :( in that thread we can discuss about that kernels and roms

nch26

Jun 14, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.youtube.com

nch26

Jun 14, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.youtube.com
yap, but he didn't update that list long time. i mean someone who will frequntly update list of roms ;) i know for two threads with list of kk roms but last update was las month :(

Check general section in 10 min. i will create one and keep it good :good:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

yap, but he didn't update that list long time. i mean someone who will frequntly update list of roms ;) i know for two threads with list of kk roms but last update was las month :(

Ready

Reactions: Vuja1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check general section in 10 min. i will create one and keep it good :good:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Ready