[Q] Micromax bolt a67 problem????

Search This thread

Soham shinde

May 8, 2014
I hve came came with another question that is can one use bcmon monitor mode or other monitor mode in rooted micromax a67 device.

Sent from my Micromax A67

Sagar_Patel

Jan 10, 2014
Bhavnagar

vineet8588

Apr 2, 2014
Need system ui apk

Hello Everyone I have rooted micromax a67 cwm installed. I deleted the system UI apk now phone is not showing wallpaper recent apps status bar notification bar and many other problems. Can Someone PLEASE GIVE ME THE APK OF HIS MICROMAX A67 system UI apk..

One Help can save my life.......

DgnrtnX

Feb 4, 2015
Mumbai
Hi guys, ah i am facing a very difficult situation and i hope u guys will help me to find out solution
I use ease partition to make two partition of usb storage it finishes wondrously and i was happy i disconnected the device from my lapy and connect again to check every thing is proper or not a the moment i see in my lapy i was shock i was unable to see/reach my usb storage

I just want help to recover my usb storage
Thanks

Last edited:

UMESH S

Sep 10, 2015
i have micromax a67 mobile. when i send any apps or file the sending are very slow in 160 or 170kbps on shareit or xender what is the solution. (PLEASE VERY URGENT)

pdpatel796

Oct 1, 2015
If this device has Fastboot then you can flash CWM and flash a ROM via CWM!

Sent from my Titanium S1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pls help me how to instal cwm recovery on micromax A67

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Use my cwm recovery guys :)

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk 4

from where i can download cwm recocvery for micromax A67 and how can i flash it to mobile?

sumitshar12

Oct 27, 2015
please solve this problm

My micromax bolt a67 is not turing on..Whenever i am trying to turn it on the screen is flashing on and showing me the bolt logo but after that nothing happens..It still shows the logo.i have tried to boot in recovery mode but then it is showing me an android logo and the recovery mode menu is not coming...can anyone help me to solve this problem?????:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
please solve this problm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My micromax bolt a67 is not turing on..Whenever i am trying to turn it on the screen is flashing on and showing me the bolt logo but after that nothing happens..It still shows the logo.i have tried to boot in recovery mode but then it is showing me an android logo and the recovery mode menu is not coming...can anyone help me to solve this problem?????:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dude what u hv done with ur mobile. Do u have cwm recovery of this mobile

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Dude also try to flash stock rom on this mob by sp flash tools

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk
    I have an mmx a67 rooted device .While deleting some apps i by mistakely deleted systemui app ,now I am unable to see the status bar, wallpaper and recent apps.My phone has became 50% use less now.

CAn some one help me by uploding mmx a67 system ui apk or sending it to me at sohamshinde04@gmail.com or giving some other method.
    plse its urgent for me.

thank you

It is better to flash the ROM via sptools

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

i have successfully root my micromax a67. also installed CWM recovery succesfully....
    after downloading the stock rom , don't know how to flash it...

help please................../...

To flash stock ROM use sptools!

Recovery mode is not working on.my mmx a67..
    Plz hlp me out

Sent from my Micromax A67 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    It is better to flash the ROM via sptools

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

To flash stock ROM use sptools!

i am confused, what file i have to select where can i find download agent and scatter file.....???