[ENABLER][G900][05/06][KK/LP] S5 Enabler v1.61

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to S5 Enabler (by Hearten S. [dEAdHeart])introduction page!

* 1. What is S5 Enabler? *
    Enabler for Galaxy S5 is a simple file which can make your device (Korean models only) bootable with most of Touchwiz custom ROMs which are compatible with Samsung kernel. You can do these processes by flashing a boot file via Odin and copying some files to your device, but this Enabler was made for some people who can’t use their PCs or who have some problems with running Odin.

* 2. Caution! *
    If you don’t know what is Philz (or CWM, TWRP), Knox Warranty Void, rooting, and custom ROMs, click or tap ‘Go Back’. Installing a custom recovery to install this file will make your Knox Warranty Void from 0x0 to 0x1 and get some limitations with A/S, also you can't use my KNOX any more. At your own risk!

Even if your device bricks (not booting), or your device doesn't work well, I am not responsible for it. Even though, the files were tested by my device, but your device can get bricked. Therefore, I prefer you to use this only when you do a nandroid backup before flashing ROMs or you're able to debrick your phone.

* 3. How to install *
    - Download ROMs, MODs (only when you have), and Enabler.
    - Enter (custom) recovery mode. If you have 4 way reboot mod in your previous ROM, you can tap Reboot - Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, you can turn off your device and press Volume Up + Home + Power for 3 seconds to enter.
    - Do a factory reset. (This isn't essential.)
    - Install a custom ROM. (You can install some other mods such as WALKMAN, Patch, etc.)
    - Install Enabler.
    - Reboot your phone.
    - Enjoy!

* 4. Simple Q&A *
    Q : What things don’t work?
    A : T-DMB, and Mobile T-money (Mobile Cashbee) using NFC won’t work.
    Q : I think there was support for LG U+ devices... but I can't find it. Where is it?
    A : There was Enabler for LG U+ until 1.21, but since it has plenty of bugs such as Wi-Fi, BT, and Mobile Network don't work at all. Fixing these things aren't possible to me. Therefore, I decided to stop supporting LG U+ devices.
    Q : I'm using SM-G900K (Galaxy S5 KT). I want to flash KitKat custom ROMs, but why there is only Lollipop version?
    A : Since I am not using SM-G900K but SM-G900S, I can't export some files. When someone sends me files that I need, I'll be able to support it.

* 5. Update Log *
    - 1.61L (for Lollipop)
    Deleted Model Changer for a while
    Bugfixes
    Added ProgressBar

- 1.60L (for Lollipop)
    By Applying CSC, you can now use T phone, Lots of Keyboard Layouts, a KR/US button in Stock Keyboard
    Bugfixes

- 1.50L (for Lollipop)
    Based on latest Lollipop boot images (OA1, OB1)
    Applied latest Lollipop files (OA1, OB1)
    Deleted most of timers

- 1.70L (for Lollipop)
    Based on a latest firmware (OD3)
    Add Device Status Checker
    Add AdminMenu
    Enable Carrier Market
    and more..!

* 6. Special thanks to *
    Convinced Experimenting Spirit [투철한 실험정신] on NAVER (SM-G900K Lollipop file provided)

* 7. Download *
    G900S 1.61L (DOWNLOAD NOW)
    G900K 1.61L [not tested] (DOWNLOAD NOW)
    I think thread is necessary, eventhough it has been discussed. Also it is not bricked(correct me if Im wrong)just not booting due to incorrect Boot.img, which brings me to the next important subject with these Korean S5's, is it possible use custom Kernels?
    You can use custom roms like Aliance, I say this is first initital version. I will make more better, better quality in future.

나의 SM-G900S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Updated to 1.30

Updated to 1.30!!
    Many features updated.
    Does this work on 900k
    any one test??
    i can be tester
    Link not working. Pls upload other site.