(Soultion) Bluestacks Android Market Install

Did this work for you too?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,but had to install Google Framework.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Asherlea

May 25, 2014
Hi there,
for ages i have been looking for a way to install Playstore or Android Market onto bluestacks. I had tried several methods found online, none of which worked for various reasons (File to old, parse errors and allsorts) then by accident I found this method!

Firstly I would like to point out I had google framework services installed from a previous attempt. Im unsure if this is relevant at all but feel i should include this info. If it doesnt work and you dont have Google Framework services, please download, install and try again.

These are the steps you need to add playstore/google appstore
Add your google account to bluestacks, You find this in Settings, Manage Accounts.
Download and install the APK for ADW Launcher
Restart Bluestacks, then go to apps, then select home. (It will ask if you want to use Apps or ADW)
Select ADW Launcher, now you will see Playstore or Android Market on the main screen.
Click and enjoy!

The bonus is ADW is a great launcher, like GO ex :)
if it works without installing Google Framework first please let us all know, thanks!
I hope it will work for you.. good luck

Asherlea

May 25, 2014
I cannot direct link yet but ADW Launcher is easily found with a google search :) goodluck

Also I added a poll so people can see if its even worth their time, please be honest and take the time to answer correctly, it also helps others if you reply with your bluestacks version thankyou!