By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th February 2013, 04:48 AM |#401  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjadoon

Bahaha, well it's bright for two reasons:

1) If I go below 0% (otherwise set as 15%), my screen lags.
2) It's easier to set it at a lower brightness in bed (like -70%; just turn off auto-adjust) than fumble trying to change during the hectic daytime.

Word. That's why I love this app. The ability to personalize the settings makes any handset unusable without it.
The Following User Says Thank You to rxmxsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rxmxsh Ad-Free

7th February 2013, 05:37 AM |#402  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,427

Donate to Me
More
Re: [APP][Official][2.1+] Lux Auto Brightness 0.76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjadoon

Here's mine!

Thanks! What settings do you have for the rest? Do you have dynamic as auto mode?

Sent from my Nexus 4
7th February 2013, 02:19 PM |#403  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Crashes when disconnected from charger
With both the paid version and lite beta when i connect the charger, it seems to crash or spasm out and say that brightness is 50% but when I disconnect the charger, it says 50% but the notification keeps disappearing and reappearing as if it's continuously crashing and restarting rapidly. Screen brightness changes accordingly as it's crashing. I should mention that 50% is not accurate as no matter how much light it still says 50%.

Where can I get logs for you?

Also, if i choose to set brightness to max on usb charger, it works as stated. Plugging in the charger changes it to max (i have it set at 48% so I know it works) and then when I disconnect the charger it senses ambient light correctly.
7th February 2013, 02:27 PM |#404  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 28,649

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai

With both the paid version and lite beta when i connect the charger, it seems to crash or spasm out and say that brightness is 50% but when I disconnect the charger, it says 50% but the notification keeps disappearing and reappearing as if it's continuously crashing and restarting rapidly.

Happened to me for the first time today, but only once after that everything was OK again running beta pro version.
7th February 2013, 03:31 PM |#405  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 652

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai

With both the paid version and lite beta when i connect the charger, it seems to crash or spasm out and say that brightness is 50% but when I disconnect the charger, it says 50% but the notification keeps disappearing and reappearing as if it's continuously crashing and restarting rapidly. Screen brightness changes accordingly as it's crashing. I should mention that 50% is not accurate as no matter how much light it still says 50%.

Where can I get logs for you?

Also, if i choose to set brightness to max on usb charger, it works as stated. Plugging in the charger changes it to max (i have it set at 48% so I know it works) and then when I disconnect the charger it senses ambient light correctly.

If you could send me a log dump from CatLog or similar app after it happens, that'd be great.
7th February 2013, 07:15 PM |#406  
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 10

More
hi I'm using full version of Lux and it stopped changing brightness either automatically of manually...

I'm not sure if the new version of Lux caused it or new kernel I flashed is causing it because I did both at about same time.

I tried to uninstall full version and then installed the free version to see if it worked but it wasn't working either.

I am using Nexus 4 with Franco Kernel r67 flashed.

Edit: only time app does actually change brightness is that I switch brightness in stock setting to 100% and then engage night mode in lux and disengage. then Lux will change brightness back to brightness zero point set at its setting.

I just found out app called Set Orientation is causing the problem. After I disabled it, Lux works perfect like it used to. Ugh...
7th February 2013, 10:02 PM |#407  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

If you could send me a log dump from CatLog or similar app after it happens, that'd be great.

As requested.

There is alot of noise so I included a 4 logs with a few variations of unplugging and plugging in the charger. This is with OMEGA v2.0 Rom for galaxy note 10.1 version 4.1.2 JB.

The last one i think has the least noise. That textlayoutcache entry was overwhelming.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Catlogs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (300.4 KB, 8 views)
8th February 2013, 04:43 AM |#408  
OP Senior Member

More
Has anyone had a chance to try the latest full beta? If someone could test the in-app payment stuff, that'd be great! (It only shows up for people using a Nexus 4 or GT-I9300).

I can give refunds after the test (although the features will remain unlocked when you eventually get the market version).
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
8th February 2013, 06:08 AM |#409  
Flag Richmond, KY
Thanks Meter: 434

More

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

Thanks! What settings do you have for the rest? Do you have dynamic as auto mode?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yup!
The Following User Says Thank You to ikjadoon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ikjadoon Ad-Free
8th February 2013, 07:13 AM |#410  
Thanks Meter: 213

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

Has anyone had a chance to try the latest full beta? If someone could test the in-app payment stuff, that'd be great! (It only shows up for people using a Nexus 4 or GT-I9300).

I can give refunds after the test (although the features will remain unlocked when you eventually get the market version).

I would like to test the beta!
I have already purchased Lux...

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Version
8th February 2013, 07:13 AM |#411  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePureHeart

I would like to test the beta!
I have already purchased Lux...

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Version