S4 mini lag spike every 5 minute

Search This thread

hellodriver

Mar 20, 2014
Hi,

I brought a new S4 mini 4 days ago, the model is SGH-I257M and the firmware is 4.2.2 , unrooted.
However, it lags exactly every 5 minutes for roughly 2-4 second. It starts happening whenever I turned on the phone.
I noticed this problem when I was playing "Puzzle and Dragon". This problem pissed me off cuz the lag stops me from moving the orbs.

I took some screenshot with the CPU usage function turned on .
the first four pictures are taken when the lag happens (roughly 3 seconds) while the last one is taken when it is normal.

Screenshot_2014-03-20-12-07-19.jpg

Screenshot_2014-03-20-12-09-56.jpg

So the system_server shows a sudden high cpu usage every 5 minutes. Hope you'll help me.:crying:

Thank You

P.s. I only downloaded whatsapp, puzzle and dragon, smash hit and cpu-z.

civicsr2cool

Sep 14, 2010
Sagnasty, MI
Hi,

I brought a new S4 mini 4 days ago, the model is SGH-I257M and the firmware is 4.2.2 , unrooted.
However, it lags exactly every 5 minutes for roughly 2-4 second. It starts happening whenever I turned on the phone.
I noticed this problem when I was playing "Puzzle and Dragon". This problem pissed me off cuz the lag stops me from moving the orbs.

the first four pictures are taken when the lag happens (roughly 3 seconds) while the last one is taken when it is normal.

View attachment 2640848

View attachment 2640849

So the system_server shows a sudden high cpu usage every 5 minutes. Hope you'll help me.:crying:

Thank You

Try system panel lite, enable the viewing of system processez and check process.media I've had lots of problems with that on stock firmware.

unawkward

Aug 4, 2013
Hi,

View attachment 2640848

View attachment 2640849

Thank You

I got same problem when I was on original firmware... flash cyanogen mod and forget about this lag! ... and get new ones=)

Reactions: niimand

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

View attachment 2640848

View attachment 2640849

Thank You

I got same problem when I was on original firmware... flash cyanogen mod and forget about this lag! ... and get new ones=)