[Q] Driver Issues-Can not connect to phone

Search This thread

slayaman22232

Feb 24, 2011
Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my AT&t HTC One. I was trying to update it to android revolution v62 and by accident i wipe my entire internal sd card and I have no rom on the phone to boot into right now. I know you can sideload a rom or put a rom on your sd card via this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497. But the problem is I can not get my computer to recognize my phone. I have the android sdk installed with all the updates. I have the HTC drivers installed as well. I just need my computer to recognize my phone. It only shows up in device manager when i put it into fastboot mode. I tried to do the RUU but it couldn't recognize the phone. Also when I try to do adb devices, it also shows that no devices are connected I think it's a driver issue. Also I'm on windows 7 64 bit. Thanks so much!

Also my phone is

S-off
unlocked

Last edited:

slayaman22232

Feb 24, 2011
I finally figured out how to fix it.It was a driver issue the whole time. The HTC drivers were not working and what I ended up doing was using this driver download.clockworkmod.[com]/test/UniversalAdbDriverSetup6.msi

(remove brackets from [.com] above) and then i just pushed the rom to my sd card and installed it. I hope this helps anyone else out there