[APP] Updated (fun / useless) GClipper V1.2 (1-Apr-09) Virtual Hair Clippers

Search This thread

TouchHD-za

Mar 19, 2009
Very cool

Hi

Very cool app.. thank u :)
Just hope i dont get punched in the face when i use it on someone :)
Just one problem. the screen flickers a bit ..not sure if you can improve it

can you make it so that at certain angles the hair cutting noise changes :)
for instance when u start cutting the persons hair at the bottom and its at 90degrees. when u tilt it up and it gets to 45 it sounds like it is really strugling to cut the hair :)

open_source

Mar 10, 2008
i know people are always wailing about senseless apps,
BUT I LIKE THEM...:)

thank you very much, made my day.

sd00

Apr 13, 2006
South Shields
Update

Ok, so I added some of the features requested & sorted out the crappy screen flicker.

See first page (shortly!).

Cheers, Steve (SMAC)

bbonzz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2008
on HD, since we have no dpad, the app doesn't work anymore, while the old one (activation via screen press) did run great. any chanche to have the onscreen activation again?

TPThomastt

Mar 15, 2009
Works even on Treo Pro

Very cool app - even works on my Treo Pro, sans the motion, by pressing on the screen. My first "screen shaver"! (I just couldn't resist the pun.):cool:

eranyanay

Aug 26, 2008
there should be an option for spray.....when shaking it will make the sound of it nd pressing for the pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.....=)

barci5555

Oct 29, 2008
app

Hello!
When you want to run the app comes to me the message: This app requires a newer version of the Microsoft.NET Compact
Framework than the version installed on this device.
What should I do.

mad_style

Aug 6, 2008
Can this 'Auto-Start' upon load?

Cool - glad someone made this!

Is there a way to have the app start as 'Shaver On' automatically on load (as in you don't need to manually go to the Menu and select 'Start')?

Or by touching the Shaver/Clipper image after it has loaded - that starts the sound instead of going to the menu?

The IP version of this on the A-Store (http://tinyurl.com/yl63efp) has the 'options' built into the Shaver image which is handy. That makes the app 'look' like an actual electric shaver as well when attacking a friend with and freaking them out! :)

wapvirus

Jan 24, 2008
London
Thanks so much great wind-up my mate was checking his head in the mirror, He was convinced i had chopped his hair :D:D:D:D:D