Micromax A25 Complete Guide (Rooting/Troubleshooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DartzXD

Jan 22, 2013
Yes, It's rooted. I asked for a nvram.bin to the seller for the same model of smartphone.I flashed it and everything ok(Imei. mac address, bar code, bluetooth) but the touch screen still uncalibrated. I erased the calibration data with sp flash tool. Alttafv said "You just need to replace the "CALIBRAT" folder with pre-configured Calibrat data and set that folder's permission to 777" but I don't have the pre-configured Calibrat data and I don't know how to get it for my phone.
Please help.
Install ES file explorer and select Root Explorer in the menu. Now go to data folder > nvram > Copy CALIBRAT. Now go to your sdcard and paste it there. Now copy this folder in the required phone.

Note: both phones must be rooted.

fperez76

May 24, 2014
Thank you very much for your help DartzXD

It is very difficult to operate the touch screen. So I copied directly nvram.bin file with mktdroid with the option checked to flash the unzipped folder nvram.bin but as I said everything is arranged, imei, wifi etc but the touch screen still uncalibrated. Please give me a solution that does not have to operate the touch screen as it is almost impossible to do anything.

Regards.

faiztipu

Feb 19, 2014
Just use root genius app on pc... Easiest method to root this phn...

Sent from my XOLO Q700 using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts